V3 TAMA CHEATS AND CODES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamabud

Reaction score
:p these codes work on every tamagotchi.......

the button to the left is A,the button in the middle is B,and the button to the right is C.

PASSWORDS

PEN 63532-86367

CLONE 32479 91490

SHOP CODES(go in to shop and click A the wait 2 seconds and click A)

CAKE-ABBA ACBA

STEAK-BCAB ACBC

CUCKOO CLOCK-CBAC CABC

RC CAR 2-AABB CACB

STUFFED ANIMAL-CACA BABC

HAIRGEL-ACBB BACC

LOVE POTION(honey)-BCBC CABA

the last item replaces with a rare costume!!!

TAMA TOWN SOUVENIRS

SUIT CASE

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the suit case and you can play a game have to put the right items in the suit case and if you win a suit case.

SHOES

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the shoes next to the suit case and you will play a game were you have to dance and if you win you get a pair of shoes.

RARE CD

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the cd case and you will play a game were you have to name the tune and if you win you get a rare cd.

MIC

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the mic and you will play a game were you make music click on each instrument at least once and you win a mic.

BANDI RIBBON

go to the mall and go to the shop with toys in it and click on race game if you win you will get a bandi ribbon.

PARENTS HOUSE

to go to the parents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 2,go to the icon with a book on it,click on family and then click parent,then look and your parent history by keep clicking on till you see password for pc then you enter the password at the parents house.

GRANDPARENTS HOUSE

to go to the grandparents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 3,go to the icon with the book on it,then click on family and the click parent,and click on your current parent till you see password for pc and then enter the password at the grandparents.

KING

RING

to get the ring you must donate 5000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a ring on your tamagotchi.

CAPE

to get the ring you must donate 12000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a cape on your tamagotchi.

CROWN

to get the ring you must donate 30000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a crown on your tamagotchi.

once you got each souvenirs it give you a royal costume for your tamagotchi to wear.

GAMES

if you make you tamagotchi 99 pound it will win every round of bumpb until he weighs a lot less.

enjoy!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
B) these codes are all the codes that work on every tamagotchi.......the button to the left is A,the button in the middle is B,and the button to the right is C.

PASSWORDS

PEN 63532-86367

CLONE 32479 91490

CAKE-ABBA ACBA

STEAK-BCAB ACBC

CUCKOO CLOCK-CBAC CABC

RC CAR 2-AABB CACB

STUFFED ANIMAL-CACA BABC

HAIRGEL-ACBB BACC

TAMA TOWN SOUVENIRS

SUIT CASE

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the suit case and you can play a game have to put the right items in the suit case and if you win a suit case.

SHOES

go to the mall and go to the shop with clothes in it and click on the shoes next to the suit case and you will play a game were you have to dance and if you win you get a pair of shoes.

RARE CD

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the cd case and you will play a game were you have to name the tune and if you win you get a rare cd.

MIC

go to the mall and go to the shop with music in it and click on the mic and you will play a game were you make music click on each instrument at least once and you win a mic.

BANDI RIBBON

go to the mall and go to the shop with toys in it and click on race game if you win you will get a bandi ribbon.

PARENTS HOUSE

to go to the parents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 2,go to the icon with a book on it,click on family and then click parent,then look and your parent history by keep clicking on till you see password for pc then you enter the password at the parents house.

GRANDPARENTS HOUSE

to go to the grandparents house your tamas gen. has to be gen 3,go to the icon with the book on it,then click on family and the click parent,and click on your current parent till you see password for pc and then enter the password at the grandparents.

KING

RING

to get the ring you must donate 5000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a ring on your tamagotchi.

CAPE

to get the ring you must donate 12000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a cape on your tamagotchi.

CROWN

to get the ring you must donate 30000 points to the king and then it will give you a password to go to the king,enter the password at the king and you will get a password for a crown on your tamagotchi.

once you got each souvenirs it give you a royal costume for your tamagotchi to wear.

GAMES

if you make you tamagotchi 99 pound it will win every round of bumb until he weighs a lot less.

enjoy!!! :wacko:
:furawatchi:

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B) these codes are all the codes that work on every tamagotchi.......the button to the left is A,the button in the middle is B,and the button to the right is C.

PASSWORDS

PEN 63532-86367

CLONE 32479 91490

CAKE-ABBA ACBA

STEAK-BCAB ACBC

CUCKOO CLOCK-CBAC CABC

RC CAR 2-AABB CACB

STUFFED ANIMAL-CACA BABC

HAIRGEL-ACBB BACC

TAMA TOWN SOUVENIRS

SUIT CASE

SHOES

RARE CD

MIC

BANDI RIBBON

PARENTS HOUSE

GRANDPARENTS HOUSE

KING

RING

CAPE

CROWN

GAMES

if you make you tamagotchi 99 pound it will win every round of bumb until he weighs a lot less.

enjoy!!! :p
[SIZE=14pt]u no the clineing code it doesnt work u just get error[/SIZE]

Thankyou, for all of those codes.

I found that the password for the clone didn't work for me.

Neither did the pen - but that may be because I already have a pen!!

Thanks a bunch :wacko:

- Fooet

:eek: thanks a lot my friend at school told me about the clone and she forgot the password and i didnt no if i could find the password on tamatown and i did thanks to u tahnks a lot trinib :wacko:

thx everyone for the codes it really did work well at least for me it did my tama has a clone. my tamas name is babay. lol :blink:

How did all of you guys figure out the code for the clode and the pen? I want to know!!!!! Where do you get it?

Thanks!

Tamaprincess133

many people think this is a mimitchi costume. If you look at the character pictures it is actually a Hohotchi costume. just wanted to let you know. :nyatchi:

*u no the clineing code it doesnt work u just get error*

u have to be an adult to do the cloneing thing :angry: :kuribotchi: :(

Thanx sooooooo much!,

You are a life saver yaya go u! :D

I only got may tama last week so now ill make sure i look after it real good so i can get that special royal cozzie!!

Thanx again

Muddison ;)

:( ;) :(

Umm sorry everyone knows these see this

and the ones that work on all V3s are already in topics and we go on tamatown

And we could figure this stuff out easily!

Who streched the page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back