WHY WON'T MY TAMA HAVE A BABY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gsilone

Reaction score
I have a mametchi she is 5 and I really want her to have a baby! But I can't WAIT!

Oh, yeah and she's a adult. PLEASE HELP! :)

I have a mametchi she is 5 and I really want her to have a baby! But I can't WAIT!Oh, yeah and she's a adult. PLEASE HELP! :angry:
Find a friend with an adult tamagotchi of the opposite sex. Connect loads until they have 4 hearts. Babies will be made eventually. You can have a baby as soon as you're an adult as long as you have 4 hearts for someone. :( :wub: :wub: (this is why most people have more than one tamagotchi)

If you don't have a friend you will have to wait and the matchmaker will come when you're about 7.

spudilike,

even if yoiur tama has four hearts with another tam YOUR TAMA HAS TO BE SIX OR OLDER!!!!!!!!!! there, i think (hope) i made my point.

spudilike,even if yoiur tama has four hearts with another tam YOUR TAMA HAS TO BE SIX OR OLDER!!!!!!!!!!  there, i think (hope) i made my point.
Well my tamas must be an exception then. I had two which were opposite sex which I connected regularly and already had 4 hearts when they were teenagers. The FIRST time I connected when they became adults they had babies. They were not six.

I don't ever remember reading anywhere on official bandai instructions that they have to be six and I was only going on my own experience.

I am pleased to announce that two of my V2 tamas had babies together this morning (15th May) and are both 5 years old. I hope that helps. (they did both have love potion though -shop code BCBA CABA) I gave them this just to prove to myself that you can have babies before six) They had babies on the 2nd connection after the potion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! My tama just turned 6! I hope the matchmaker comes soon! Reply back!

P.S Don't e mail me because my Dad doensn't like that! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back