kbuki lost...all gone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvlgrl

Reaction score
ok, i hate today. it was already a bad day, but my 90 minute walk home in the cool midnight air with my ipod was about to make the day disappear into a memory...or so i thought...

just after i left the store, i checked on kbuki n her new little baby, they were fine, so i popped in my earplugs and headed off. 40 minutes later, just about the halfway point on my trip home, i looked down to check on kbuki. NO KBUKI!!! my tama was gone! i stopped n looked around...no tama. i walked the 40 minutes back to my store and didn't find it. believe me, i searched...my tama is gone and i won't get another one until sometim in april. stupid april. there is way too much left of march.

i did send an email to bandai asking if they had a more specific release date on connections 2 with my sad story. hopefully, they will get back to me.

i hate today

thats happend to me befor i panicked but thank god i found them at the bottom of the hole in my coat o and march isnt all bad ITS MY BDAY 2MORROW 13

:lol:

thats sad...

i know how u feel....

i lost something too...

it ment all lot 2 me...

but its gone now...

ALL GONE :D !!! :D !!! ^_^ !!! :( !!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I'LL NEVER FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh, thats so sad, i wish oyu didnt lose your tama... I would HATE to lose my tama!!!!!!

I know how you feel. I just lost my tama too! Well, I didnt lose it, someone stole it from me at school! I left IN my desk for 2 min and when I came back it was gone. I am soooo sad and mad. -_- I feel so sad for u too. My tama probably died already. I hope my tama will show up though. This whole week was bad luck for me. :unsure: I hope u guys have better days than me.

I feel sorry 4 U. I f I lost one of my tamagotchis, I would be so sad just like how U feel. :unsure:

STUPID APRIL! -_-

(Hey I had a tama called April!) :wacko:

oh yeah i am goin to get connection version 2 :unsure: . I love my parents they get me everything -_-

I am weird I lost my tama but was holding it and then I lost it at science and found it in math

I want connection 2 Can you connect w/ 1?

I am weird I lost my tama but was holding it and then I lost it at science and found it in mathI want connection 2 Can you connect w/ 1?
yes you can connect with version1,I found that out somewhere on the internet. That's so sad :rolleyes: about losing tamagotchis,I'd be really sad if I lost my Tamagotchi :lol: I feel sorry for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back