TaraTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarakotchi93

Reaction score
Let's talk about Tarakotchis! You can post your experiences of Tarakotchis and other stuff like that.

Nice! My first Tama was a Tarakotchi and I think that my current Tama will grow up a Tarakotchi.

I had my first tarakotchi on my second version two's fith generation. I think that it was called Tammy. I remember that I was sitting in an aeroplane when I saw Tammy evolve into a tarakotchi. Lol! :huh: I had my second tarakotchi on my third version two's seventh generation. I think that that one was a girl called Pinky. Those are the only tarakotchis that I have had so far.

-sk8er girl-

A friend of mine used to get nothing but tarakotchi's, she always used to complain but I think they are quite groovy, since my name is tara I can't hate them!! though it's strange to see them called taras lol, only to me I guess!

I've seen on many websites that to get a Tarakotchi you only need to give medicine if your Tama is sick; no discipline or feeding. In my opinion, that is...

[SIZE=21pt]HEARTLESS!!! CRUEL!!! [/SIZE] :wacko: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :wacko: :ph34r:

You don't have to torture your Tama to get a Tarakotchi. And I have got a Tarakotchi with full discipline. You just need to be little forgetful about it's heart needs. You usually get a Tarakotchi if you let it empty 2 hearts few times. It's sad that Tarakotchis are so unhealthy because they are so cool, sweet, cute, funny, lovely...

I hope that made my opinions clear :lol: :) ;)

Though I like Tarakotchis, I don't want my V3 to grow up one tonight. Tarakotchis are lovely, but it I have just had one, I want a new V3 character! Too much is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back