Tamagotchi on my mobile?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Tamagotchi Boy Forever!~

Reaction score
My phone had infrared so i ((as a joke!!)) clicked connect on my tama and pressed the infrared on my phone and made them touch. My tama went onto my phone!!! It appeared on my calculator screen, jumped about and left a present. Then it opened and a picture of a phone came from the box. Then it went and everything was back to normal. Is that weird or what??

Cool! That must be exciting! Tamas can connect with some shop tills too! :furawatchi: I'm going to try connecting my tama with my phone. <_<

My phone dosen't have infared so it didn't work. Oh well. :furawatchi:

Interesting! I read of a Tamagotchi who connected to an Ipod. =))

Well, Ill see if I can try it out on one of my parents mobile phones, or see if a SuperSol casheer will let me have a go with the shop till :furawatchi:

I have pokemon pikachu 2 which has infared, would it do anything with that? Also what about gameboy color, that has infared? Mabye you ppl can try these.

What do you mean by a shop till?

Last edited by a moderator:
when my tama evolvd today i got a text messege on my phone saying all this weird stuff: TMGTCHI EVLV TDY WTCH YR TMGTCHI!! ((I think it means Tamagotchi evolved today watch your tamagotchi!!)) but for some reason its missed out all the vowels! :p

when my tama evolvd today i got a text messege on my phone saying all this weird stuff: TMGTCHI EVLV TDY WTCH YR TMGTCHI!! ((I think it means Tamagotchi evolved today watch your tamagotchi!!)) but for some reason its missed out all the vowels! :rolleyes:
Except the Is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back