HOW DO U USE RTHE LOVE POTION? PLZ HELP ME!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamasrthebest

Reaction score
How do u use love potion??????????????????????????????????????????? plz help me!!!

HELP ME HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do u use love potion??????????????????????????????????????????? plz help me!!!
It's only useful if you have another adult tama of the opposite sex to connect with and you want them to 'mate'. If both tama's drink the love potion at the same time and then connect they will fall in love. sometimes they have babies straight away, sometimes you need to connect again(but be quick). It doesn't always work though, so don't be disappointed if you have just wasted 3000pts by buying it specially!

But you don't have to have love potion to make babies with another tama, it just cuts out the having to connect loads and loads of times in order to fall in love.

There is absolutely no point using it if you don't have anyone to connect with it will not do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
B) :p I can only answer this question if you have a v2 Well when your a groun up you use the love potion and if your a boy when you use the love potion you have to connect witha girl tama and if your a girl you do the same thing but you marry a boy

:D :p :p :p :p :p :p

B) :rolleyes: I can only answer this question if you have a v2 Well when your a groun up you use the love potion and if your a boy when you use the love potion you have to connect witha girl tama and if your a girl you do the same thing but you marry a boy

:D :D :rolleyes: :) :p :eek: :huh:
I can work 4 v3 2 i'v done it :angry:

all u do is click on it. if that doesnt work it means your tama is not old enough.

When you are a adult you can drink the love potion and if you conect another tama and they should get marred!

you have to conect with a girl if you are a boy and if you are a girl you have to conect with boy! :p B) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) :angry: :angry: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back