New babies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzie

Reaction score
My two girls have had babies! Cleo's partner was a Maskutchi and Sasha's was a Robotchi (that must have been weird for her!). They have now each got a baby girl. Suzi and Gemma.

;) They are so cute!

Although I'm kinda worried. For the past 3 gens, all my Tamababies have been females. What's happening to all the male tamagotchis?

Woooo Hooooo, we love new babies!

When I breed mine I always get MALES grrrrrrr!

Congrats Lozzie, Cleo and Sasha!

*Pops open a bottle of Champagne!*

Ricky

LOL, suppose not! If only there was somekind of thing that let you connect them via the internet, they could breed ;)

Come on Bandai, invent it LOL!

Ricky

Internet breeding... That would be cool! *suddenly has weird thought* If Bandai did invent it, this would be a lot of fun! But imagine the fights...

Honey, how could you! I gave you flowers, cakes, pencils, everything! Yet you prefer that guy on the computer to me! I thought we were something special! ;)

Female: Hey, why is my partner suddenly spending so long on the computer? *Male logs off, smiling*

They could do a "Internet Tamagotchi Dating Agency!" and some Solicitors to sort out divorces!

Ricky

Woooo Hooooo, we love new babies!
When I breed mine I always get MALES grrrrrrr!

Congrats Lozzie, Cleo and Sasha!

*Pops open a bottle of Champagne!*

Ricky
WEEE. OH! Wait, I'm not old enough to drink yet :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back