How do you get a Memetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitten

Reaction score
How do you get a Memetchi,I need to know so my little sister can get beacause it's her favorite Tamagotchi and she wants it really,relly,really bad.I looks like this :lol: .

Well I have had Memetchi before. My first one. Mango. (Look at my name.)

Well you uselly get it in the 1st generation and take the very best care of it as you can. Keep an eye on it 24/7

Well I don't have any cheats

SORRY

You can get Memetchi if your teenager tamagotchi is either an oniontchi or young-mimitchi and you have to take average care of it. :wub:

I really want to get one too. my friend she has got one and I asked her how well did you take care of it...

Well she said that in order to get one it has to be an even number generation (2, 4, 6 gen. etc) and you don't really have to take care of it 24/7!! check on it every 30 min or so and definately turn the lights off when it goes to sleep. don't feed it any snacks. (This goes with any rule if you want a good character!) Yes it has to be an onionchi or a young mimitchi.

Hope that helps....

I luv this character- :wub:

have you ever got a duck like this :wub: well do da same but on a even genearation

Take perfect care of it, but leave its hearts at one empty each. And you can only get it on an even generation. Trust me, because Memetchi is my favorite, too (you can tell by my username :wub: )

I really want to get one too. my friend she has got one and I asked her how well did you take care of it...Well she said that in order to get one it has to be an even number generation (2, 4, 6 gen. etc) and you don't really have to take care of it 24/7!! check on it every 30 min or so and definately turn the lights off when it goes to sleep. don't feed it any snacks. (This goes with any rule if you want a good character!) Yes it has to be an onionchi or a young mimitchi.

Hope that helps....

I luv this character- :huh:
you CAN feed it snacks and still get a memetchi

Someone said that It can only be teens oniontchi and young mimitchi,

NOT TRUE! :huh:

I had the stawberry tama teen and evovled into memitchi!

GO MANGO!

Thanks for the tips!I think I'm going to try it beacause right now I have an Oniontchi,plus right now she has one empty heart on each side.My sister's tamagotchi is Hinotamatchi right now and it's on an odd generation.My little sister's favorite is Memetchi,that's why she wanted to know.

IT'S EASY JUST FORGET ABOUT IT'S NEEDS A LIL BUT NOT SO MUCH THAT U KILL UR TAMA

Kuchipatchi/Memetchi:These two are a pair. To get them you must:

Don't get more than five training bars but look after perfectly well.

To get thise two :angry: :angry: you have to a baby, if it goes to sleep just leave out one happyness level out so you don't have to do all that with a teen so you don't kill it hope that help. :angry:

It worked!Last month,Becky(my Tamagotchi)changed into a Memetchi,YAY!!! :angry: :angry:

Thanks!

Becky is gone now,and is a grandmother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back