new to tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keemo905

Reaction score
if your new whit a tama and like to know how to poty train it is easy.

not realy 1: to know when to do this trik is when your tama on ground whit smok

1:press a A button 3 times then press B. u will see your tama on some thing.

not realy 2: after he is done he will be jumping of joy or what ever u want to call it.

i know all of u know what i said but who cares!

I understand you but please don't speak gibberish! I only speak English :huh:

This is not going to potty train your tamagotchi. It will just make it so that you don't have a mess to clean up. No matter how many times you do this, your tamagotchi will never go on the toilet on its own!

If everyone knows, than this is considered spam, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't know.

`Jade :D

Well i did that and once when i was checking on my tamagotchi i saw it on the toilet and i didn't do anything. SO yes it might work. Never say never :rolleyes:

No, unless you have the picture to prove it, I am absolutely 100% sure that your tamagotchi will not go on the toilet by itself. Bell Sprout said so on her site, Haze said that on one board, and a whole bunch of other Guides said that.

`Jade

Xox_Jaade is right, your tamagotchi will not go to the restroom without you pushing the toilet button. Otherwise, it will just "make a mess"

But if you've got a Keitai (Japanese Tamagotchi) you can get Unchi-kun from the king, and he'll clean it up for you!

If you quickly press the toilet icon while it has those wavy lines, it will go to the bathroom in a toilet bowl instead of on the floor, and that's a fact.

What it does, is every few times you get it to go on the toilet, its training thing goes up one notch. It helps it in games against other tamas. But it would never go to the toilet on its own. Trust me. I put mine in hyper speed, and every time he had to go, he had me do it for him... :angry: :angry:

//Kaz

My friend had a V1 and when it was an adult with full training, when it had to go it went on a tiolet by itself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back