Poopoo Schedule?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shnusagah

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much time exacly does it take for a tama to poo. :huh: :D I need to know cuz i wanna potty train it. :lol:

You don't potty train them.

They poo when they want to.

you don't actually "potty train" it. it just sits on a toilet. but i think that toddlers poop at around every 30 min. and teens about 1 hour. i think.

Getting a tama on the loo in time doesn't give you extra training points(though I think it should!) It also doesn't make your tama trained to go on their own.

I have run a debugged tama on hyperspeed and got in on the potty every single time throughout it's life in all stages and it will still carry on jiggling before it poo's.

Unfortunately potty training is a tama urban myth :rolleyes:

Potty training does not work. Your tama will just sit on the toilet, and you don't even get a training point. Adults go every 90 minutes, teens go every hour, childs go every 30 minutes, and babies go every 2 - 4 minutes or so. Look at my baby guide in my sig for more pooping times for babies.

`Jade

Getting them on the toilet before they plop one out will give your tam one Happy heart if there's an empty one. Sometimes I've seen them LOSE a Happy heart if you dont' get them on the toilet in time, and they squirt it on the floor.

:hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

You can't really potty train it...not exactly. But if your Tamagotchi character is jiggling, with wiggly lines around it, press the the toilet button, and instead of cleaning the 'poo' it'll sit on a toilet, and then there's that litle victory dance thing...hehe! But no training points...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back