Mametchi or Pyonkotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is healthier, Mametchi or Pyonkotchi?? :huh:

• Mametchi is healthier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pyonkotchi is healthier

• They're both the same

• I don't know!

• What'd ya talking about?? >_> :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Which is healthier? Mametchi or Pyonkotchi? My V3 got sick once each time it was about to turn into Mametchi or Pyonkotchi...?

What do you think???

I don't know. My first tama was a mametchi and I like variety and I get them over and over again. Now they get on my nerves. And I'm not sure I know what you mean by "healthier". I don't even know what a Pyonkotchi needs to get for you to get it. (get as in care)

I've had both and was very happy and they were treated roughly the same so I can't say which is healthier.

What I dont understand in your question is how you 'knew' that your tama was about to turn into a mametchi or pyonkotchi as there are around 30 adults that your teen could turn into.

I've had both and was very happy and they were treated roughly the same so I can't say which is healthier. What I dont understand in your question is how you 'knew' that your tama was about to turn into a mametchi or pyonkotchi as there are around 30 adults that your teen could turn into.
Actually, I think there are 33 characters in all in v3, or maybe it's 53, or 32, or 52... I don't remember, but it's one of them!

Actually, I think there are 33 characters in all in v3, or maybe it's 53, or 32, or 52... I don't remember, but it's one of them!
There are 36 listed, but I counted out the 3 old gits, the costume Nyatchi and Nazotchi- which left 'around' 30! :rolleyes:

Mametchi and Mimitchi are the two most healthy characters you can get. Pyonkotchi, i believe, is the third best character.

Best,

Katep1997

I thought memetchi was the third best character? My V3 is a memetchi.

I think that mametchis are healthier. I have had LOADS of mametchis! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back