The King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can donate from 1-9999gps at a time to the gotchi king.

When you have donated 5,000gps in total, when you visit the gotchi king, he will give you the password for the ring.

When you have donated 12,000gps in total, when you visit the gotchi king, he will give you the password for the cape/royal costume.

And finally, when you have donated 30,000gps in total to the gotchi king, he will give you the password for the crown.

After that, you will not be allowed to donate anymore gotchi points to the gotchi king.

PM me if you need anymore tamagotchi help! :rolleyes:

-sk8er girl-

If the king gives me a password, and I lose it before I can use it, is there anyway to get the password again? :rolleyes:

Re-enter the password your tama gave you to the king and you can go back, only it will be the same trip.

oh, yeah and for people who didnt know this the king only gives you a cde if you are an adult. so if you want a code, donate 5000 pts when ur tama is an adult. u cant get a code if u already donatd 5000 pts, and a day la8er ur tama turnes into an adult. (TRUST me, i know...)

DONATE 5,000 too get the ring

DONATE 12,000 too get the cape

DONATE 30,000 too get the crown

ps:after you get the crown you have the royal costume in your items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back