Pet Death and Items/Points

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

idbecavalier

Reaction score
I am new to the Tv3 and I was wondering, if my pet dies...will the points and items stay? Or do they only stay/get passed down to tama offspring?

Thank you for the help!

u loos evrything. :rolleyes:
sorry!!!
Alrighty and no need to be sorry, I got another Billotchi (Her grandpa is one) and I was gunna try something...but since that's the case, I will just wait for the matchmaker and hope the baby turns into something non-Billotchi :rolleyes:

I think it goes into History, but yeah, Lala2 is right, everything else leaves!

Last edited by a moderator:
well, yeah, i knew that, but if u dy u dont keep ur pts or anything.

*not trying to b snobbish, if thats how it sounds*

If your Tama Dies, all the items and points go Bye-Bye with it.

If it leaves its baby at midnight, the items and points are passed down.

Hope this helps :3

The last poster lied u don't loose anything it stays in ur inventory for the next generation! :D :eek: :eek:

The last poster lied u don't loose anything it stays in ur inventory for the next generation! :D :eek: :eek:

Ummm that's when your tama doesnt die.. It just moves up a generation..When your tama does die from bad care, etc..you loose all your points and start back at generation one..And don't double post...

Regards,

~BF7~

Alrighty and no need to be sorry, I got another Billotchi (Her grandpa is one) and I was gunna try something...but since that's the case, I will just wait for the matchmaker and hope the baby turns into something non-Billotchi :)
no you dont you get to keep everything i have a corn on the cob thats 3 generations old lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back