Sign in to follow this  
*MemetchiLuv*

I reset my Tama...

My 6th generation Oniontchi became a Tarakotchi today. I was frustrated because his father was also a Tarakotchi, so I reset. Did I do the right thing? I mean, of course I should've tried again with the baby, but I am soooooo sick and tired of Tarakotchi. Am I nuts? Or did I do the right thing my resetting my Tama?

You did the right thing. I think you should start the generation again. Try to get mametchi>mimitchi>mametchi>mimitchi. Thats what ive been trying to do =P

It's your tama and your choice.

Personally I wouldn't have.When my first tamagotchi turned into Hanatchi,the absolute last tamagotchi I wanted,I kept it.I didn't feel like it was right to reset her and make her start all over again just because I wasn't entirely happy with the way she turned out.It didn't really seem fair to the Tamagotchi.

But that's just me.What works for one person doesn't neccessarily work for another.

i like hanatchis. ^^ erm..anyways, i dont judge tamagotchis by their looks. As long as it doesnt beep ever 2 seconds. im fine with it.

You're not alone. I hate the Tarakotchi, too! I don't blame you for reseting it. I reset mine once in a while, myself.