Sign in to follow this  
jappyx

Old timer at 13

Hello all!

Ok, this is what happened....

I was in class and i left for recess and i looked at my tamagotchi and it was an old timer. Odd enough that it was 13 and they normaly turn into a old timer at the age of 16 one a conneXion. (i am running a conneXion).

So, im not quite shore what happened... Its odd... i havent paused it much.. but that souldnt of effected it evolving early.

I have gotten a old timer on another ConneXion (i am going to breen my 2 old timers conneXions) and it turned into a old timer at the age of 16, as it sohuld...

Does anyone know what happened...? Its odd!!

I heard somewhere that Connexions become old timers at the age of 10, but I'm not sure it's true.

On a conneXions, they are suppost tobecome a old timer at the age of 16... On a connECTion, old timer at 10.

I have had one. The matchmaker. She is really cool. She eveovled when she was 16 (robotchi before!!! :( )

But it an old timer at 13, Wiered. But cool.

Do old ones get items?

Old timers dont get presents.... lol..

I think they should like, knitting needles, cross word puzzles (he he), Scrabble...

I've had an old timer at 13, it was the first time it happened, so I didn't think it odd, is it unusual???

Humm.. its interesting i think.. coz its not suppost to happen...

I NOT SURE THIS CAUSE I HAVE A connECTion NOT A connXion BUT ON CONNECTION IT MATTERS HOW WELL U TAKE CARE OF IT SO IF IT WORKS 4 CONNXIONS THEN I THINK U JUST TOOK CARE OF IT REALLY WELL