who hate neopets now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get points every time somebody clicks that link?

nope

im just trying to tell thoose who play neo about power its so much better i thing it should be a forum here like neo

Why do you hate neopets? Let me guess....

You got frozen?

They got you in trubble for no reson?

A bunch of little brats on the site?

No reson you just hate it?

Or any other reson?

I don't hate them but I got in trubble for no reson but the staff let me slide. It was this game where the picture is blury and you guess what the picture is. I clicked on the picture and then a notice pop up thing appered and said "Oops! Your such a little cheat we have just now reported you to the neopets staff for your punishment you will get a neomail saying your punishment if we'll have to freeze you or not! For now on NO CHEATING!!!"

I never did get that neomail... so I don't care 'cause I didn't get in trubble...

Neopets is kinda good to me in some sort of way but in the other way.... it's odd....

the pets place you like looks like a cheap knock off of neopets... i mean there almost the same thing aren't they?

not really theres not as many people on powerpets and its for a real cause (helping animals) not for profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back