Oldie love?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnigirl

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that if you mate two Oldies together you get an Oyajitchi as a baby.

Is it true?!?!?

If it is, should I try it?!?!?

I don't know? If your willing to then try it. P.S. Can someone be my friend? :( :huh: B)

I heard a rumor that if you mate two Oldies together you get an Oyajitchi as a baby.Is it true?!?!?

If it is, should I try it?!?!?
No, and Yes.

No: you will get two normal looking babies (one for each parent).

Yes: those babies will both grow up to be an Oyajitchi. The transformation from baby to adult is faster than normal. Once Oyajitchi reaches mating age, he can mate with another (normal) adult character.

My pair of Keitai (Japanese Tamagotchi similar to Connection/Connexion V3) did this last week. Based on other posts, it seems this should also work for other infrared-enabled Tamagotchis.

Yes I do believe it can be done with most of the tamagotchis released since 2004, except the Hanerutchi, along with others. According to OsuMesu21

Yes, the Oyajitchi cheat currently works with every single Tama released since 2004. It works on V1, K-Plus, Akai, V2, Entama, and V3. :( It does NOT work on the Hanerutchi as Ojitchi, Otokitchi, and Oyajitchi are not available characters, however, they are replaced by other characters that work the same way (old Tamas mating, baby becoming secret character)

I have certainly done it on my V2 - I have some pics of it as well if anyone is interested in seeing them. The babies both evolve into oyajitchis - bypassing both the toddler and teen stages.

GK1

I don't know? If your willing to then try it. P.S. Can someone be my friend? :rolleyes: :unsure: <_<
I'll be your friend and

this is a list of all my adult tamagotchis ive had:

:furawatchi:

:angry:

:unsure:

and trelitchi (secret evolution)

Yes I do believe it can be done with most of the tamagotchis released since 2004, except the Hanerutchi, along with others. According to OsuMesu21

I have certainly done it on my V2 - I have some pics of it as well if anyone is interested in seeing them. The babies both evolve into oyajitchis - bypassing both the toddler and teen stages.

GK1
I'd like to see them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back