I got a Paparatchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara678

Reaction score
I got this tama called Paparatchi, it looks like a nerd. I was wondering if anyone else has\had this tama.

(P.S It's not an oldie)

I got it too. i dont think its very rare. But its very rare for me to get it!!! LOL

I just got one too. It's so ugly. I don't know what I've done to deserve it. I can't wait for the Matchmaker- even she's good looking compared to this thing!!! It looks like Mick Jagger wearing glasses.

BTW it likes French Fries- so it must be bad!!!

Please, can you tell me how you got Paparatchi.
I don't know. I have two V3's which had babies together.

I had Telechi's.

They both turned into Tamatchi,

They both turned into Nikatchi,

They where both treated the same,

then one turned into Mimiyoritchi (cute princess Leia lookalike!)

and the other turned into Paparatchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean this guy? :huh:
No!

It's an adult on V3 who wears big wonky nerdy glasses and has lips and feet like Tarakotchi. He's between Billotchi and Mimiyoritchi on the character chart.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, Paparatchi is rare. Wonder if there is code for V3, cause I never have rare tama characters. But, don't you think Paparatchi look sick??[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, it looks like my dad actually, but yes, I do agree, it does kind of look like a nerd. It's not rare, though, sorry.

`Jade

I don't think Paparatchi is rare. A girl called Bethany at school (she usually neglects her Tamagotchi a lot, I dunno what happened here, I don't think Paparatchi is from full on bad care) and a girl at dancing called Joanna got Paparatchi.

Yeah that's how I got it tamatchi then nikatchi then paparatchi. Ugh it's soooo ugly!!! but the matchmaker came yesterday so it's gone now. I'm so glad I have the costume even that's better than paparatchi!!

Yeah that's how I got it tamatchi then nikatchi then paparatchi. Ugh it's soooo ugly!!! but the matchmaker came yesterday so it's gone now. I'm so glad I have the costume even that's better than paparatchi!!
I got the Matchmaker yesterday too and have a baby boy, due to go solo tonight! (yeahh) ;)

Paparatchi is a secret character on the Keitai Kiatsuu Tamagotchi Plus.

i got a tama called bill( not what i called my tama) its really weird coz alll da other tamas have "tchi" on the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back