r tamas dying quicker ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u fink that tamas r dying quicker on the v3

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dunno

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_nessie

Reaction score
i was on my 2nd generation i was at the teenager stage.all it happy and hunger was full i left it on the table coz i was playin out 4 about 5mins them i came in 2 check on it and it died :wacko:

so i just wandered if they r dieing quicker or not than the v1 and v2

Well, that's strange. I think they might be dying quicker because my friends Tamagotchis keep on dying, but their v2's have never died before.

They are dying Faster!!!! :angry: I went to music class at school, :unsure: and when I got back after half an hour, :) My V3 was dead !!!!! :( I had all the hearts full too!!! :rolleyes:

THEY ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES!!! :huh: <_< :angry: :furawatchi: B) :ph34r:

Marierock13 :unsure: :angry:

I found that after I connected a V2 with a V3 several times in one go they lost all their hearts for no apparant reason. It was weird.

they definately die quicker :furawatchi: like one day i came back from school and it was dead

yea they do

also ive noticed that females die quicker than males.

Because i had a male on the V2 and a female on the V3 they both had all hearts and didnt need a battery or anything and the female died. At first i thought the v3s died quicker. so the next day i reset both of them until there was a female on the v2 and a male on the v3. The female died first so then i reset the female and then the male died!!!!!!!! but when the male was on the v2 it didnt die that quick

AKAKorotchi2012

Last edited by a moderator:
I left mine alone for 1 day,but it wasn't dead,but I have 3 V3's,and none has ever been dead!I wonder if it is just luck :eek:

Maybe your Tamagotchi got sick or something, Tamagotchis can die wherever whenever so when you go out you should pause them. I do this and my Tamagotchis have never died.

**wildcat_gal_101**

To me they die same as v2, (which for me, is NEVER!) Im on 11th gen, no diey yet

they are dying faster.. strange.. maybe its a glitch you should write to bandi :angry:

Aaaaaaah! I left it by the PS2, to go to the loo, and all the hearts were full, no poo, no sickness, no nothing! And I come back and AAAAAAAH!!!! It's dead! :( :D :( :( :huh: :( :p :angry: :angry: :eek:

The v3 are much more sensitive. They requrie morw care. I'm not sure why but you have to tend to them a lot more. check out "my Complete guide to everything i know" on help for new tamagotchi owners :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: <_< :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Tamagotchis dont die quicker , it depends on how u take care of ur tama. :huh:

Guys , All you have to do to save your tama from dieing while your away is pasuing your tamagotchi.

the ONLY ad thing about this is it doesnt count the hours of your tama's life spam.

just because the hearts were full when you left, that dosent mean thay werent full when your tama died. if your tama was overweight, then he loses hearts quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back