READ THIS AWESOME CHEAT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does it matter how old it is? Mines a teen right now..so if I just keep pressing download over and over again it will turn into an adult??

[SIZE=14pt]Kewl, i never knew that![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]megg[/SIZE] :)

Really?? I never knew that!! well, once, my tamagotchi almost died at 15th generation!! :p it looks like this : :)

You do realise we all know that! :)
excuse me but you should be thankful that this person took their time to figure this out and I did not know that, so thanks for the tip!

T.P

What do you mean by keep downloading all the time???
You hit the reset button with a sharp thing. Then carefully hit the middle button. Their should be a screen, it says down load reset. Pick down load. Keep doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you will get an adult which says 0yrs on the tama screen, but it will still have to have lived for the right number of hours to turn into an adult, It doesn't make it grow any quicker in real-time, just the age meter gets stuck at zero when it's downloaded loads.

I pressed download atleast 10 times and nothing happened! How many times, ABOUT, do you have to press it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back