Mimitchi or Mametchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who doyou like better?

• Mimitchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mametchi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cat lover

Reaction score
I heard that mimitchi and Mametchi only appears on odd or even generations. But which is which? Does mimitchi appear on the odd or even generations? And does mametchi appear on even or odd generations? Please help!!! :D :p B) :huh:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants to join meowpics? If you want to join pm me and tell me your e-mail so I can send you a cute cat pic every Saturday. Don't be shy!!! Everyone is welcome to join for free!! :p :p :eek: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mametchi appears in even generation and Mimitchi appears in odd.

^^

Sorry about that, I just got it mixed up. I knew it was switched because I have a Mimitchi on generation 6.

OOPS!

Thank you Tama_freak14 for pointing that out!

no mametchi appears in odd and mimitchi appears in even...My mametchi appeared on my 1 generation and then my mimitchi appeared on my 2nd generation

I can't decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :huh:

Um, does a Young Mametchi count? I got it at my 1 Generation. Then it turned into a Leaftchi. :huh:

It's kind of cool they did it that way. That way you get some variety even if you take perfect care fo your tama every time. I remember with my angel, I got really sick of getting the stupid twins, but I felt like a meanie mistreating it to keep the cute little kuri-ten.

Tama Kiwi is right, I got my Mametchi on generation 1, and my friend has Mimitchi on gen 2.

can i ask what is the difference?and what is the name of the tamagotchi that looks like an onion?! :mimitchi:

polotama

can i ask what is the difference?and what is the name of the tamagotchi that looks like an onion?! :unsure: polotama
oniontchi... he probably has a different name in Japanese, but I don't know it. Any ways, I voted mametchi, even though it's hard to chose which I like best

it's onionchi!!!

I've had one before on my V2. aren't they cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back