I'm limited to two characters -_-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagoyaki

Reaction score
I don't really think I'm getting how to get other characters. I've read the stuff on tamagotchi square about what to do to get each character, but all I've gotten so far are 2 mametchis and 2 mimitchis. My latest generation just turned into a mimitchi today, but I thought to get mimitchi you couldn't let any of the hearts empty (I let my young mimitchi's happiness hearts empty at least twice). What do I have to do to get something else? I really want a Kuchipatchi, which I was expecting today, but I guess I'm cursed with the good characters... :/

Hmmm. I wouldn't know myself as I just got my tamagotchi plus yesterday. I suppose you just have to umm neglect it more? If your cursed with good characters is that really such a bad curse? That sounds kinda funny... I do hope you can get the one you want. It really is fun to get something different. I would imagine getting the same thing over and over is well kinda boring... Hmmmm

Hmmm. I wouldn't know myself as I just got my tamagotchi plus yesterday. I suppose you just have to umm neglect it more? If your cursed with good characters is that really such a bad curse? That sounds kinda funny... I do hope you can get the one you want. It really is fun to get something different. I would imagine getting the same thing over and over is well kinda boring... Hmmmm
getting the same thing over and over again is boring, with my Digimon Pendulum i tried to get a dif. "rookie" every time but i always got Agumon, and then once i get some other one when i wasnt trying so, my advice is, just go with the flow and eventually it'll turn into somehting different.

If you let the hearts run empty twice.....but you took care of it within 15 mins of it's beeping...then you're a good parent and you didn't mess up at all. Try slacking off a little bit if you want different characters. ^^

Yeah, I know the feeling. Getting Mametchis and Mimitchis (no matter how cute they are) kinda looses it's charm eventually. Maybe you are spoiling your pets a bit?

You could try not disciplining them fully, then you definetly shouldn't get the best character. I've taken perfect care and just not filled up the last discipline point and gotten a Tarakotchi. Its just a case of having to neglect them a little bit but its worth it in the end when you get a new character!

getting the same thing over and over again is boring, with my Digimon Pendulum i tried to get a dif. "rookie" every time but i always got Agumon, and then once i get some other one when i wasnt trying so, my advice is, just go with the flow and eventually it'll turn into somehting different.
and your bound to make a mistake some time, that'll be when you get a diff. character.

You don't have to keep the hearts full for mametchi/mimitchi. You just have to not let them beep for food or playing and keep them well trained.

i know how you feel, so far i have only gotten mametchi and mimitchi! i'm trying to let the hunger hearts drop down to 1 or 2 before caring for it and only praising, no discipline, to see if that will give me a cute unhealthy character (hanatchi :eek: )

Trust Me I've had the same problem all you have to do is feed lots of snacks, don't exercise(as much), don't fully fill in training bar and get the hearts to the bottm level and when he beeps and has no hearts just fill 1 in each collumn, don't worry they shouldn't die. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back