What does Mametchi look like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kero

Reaction score
Hi guys i was just asking but.... what does mametchi look like? like this :p ? or is that only in v1 and v2?

cause my lil tama just turned into a young mametchi

- Kero

it looks nothing like the one on the character chart

it has bigger eyes

i have a mametchic atm

Hi guys i was just asking but.... what does mametchi look like? like this :ichigotchi: ? or is that only in v1 and v2?cause my lil tama just turned into a young mametchi

- Kero
Okay. Mametchi, yes, does look like this- :ichigotchi: But young mametchi looks like this- :unsure: and Memetchi is this orange dude- :mellow: and Mimitchi is this one with the fat buns.

Thank you spudilike and 1991 :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
waitwaitwait.... guys one at a time please , i cant read really fast ><

well i thought it was like the cartoon mametchi at first (like the sticker on the v3 packet)

but other ppl are saying that it looks like this --> :ichigotchi:

im confused @_@

waitwaitwait.... guys one at a time please , i cant read really fast ><well i thought it was like the cartoon mametchi at first (like the sticker on the v3 packet)

but other ppl are saying that it looks like this --> :mametchi:

im confused @_@
:mametchi: this IS a Mametchi but from V2 and V1 .

IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS ON A V3.

I can see why you've got confused, people who have never had a Mametchi on a V3 are trying to confuse everyone. The link to Rivenn's tamadex pictures 5 posts back will show what it looks like now.

Spudilike is right. It is the cartoon version on V3, which I think looks way cuter. V1 and V2 are *mametchi*

`Jade

Thank you so much! i cant wait till i get a mametchi now :furawatchi: :( :mametchi: :eek:

Spudlike is absolutely right, I have Mametchi myself on v3. She's really cute with big big eyes!

;)

I'm sorry, but you're just proving the point, that mametchi pixelaton is NOT how Mametchi looks on v3, she has biiger eyes... Let me get a picture of mine... poo... Tinypic wont work for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back