Tamagotchi Version 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elliot5200

Reaction score
I have had had several problems with my Tamagotchi Version 3:

When I try typing passwords in such as the one for the pasport, although the passwords work, the items do not appear in my inventory.

In the shop, I cannot get the shopkeeper to be surprised. I keep pressing 'A' three times but nothing happens.

When I go to 'Connect' and go on 'Present' to try and connect with other people, it says 'Sorry, List is full' and I tried deleting all my friends - until there was only one left - but it still says 'List is full.'

I don't know how it is possible for so many things to go wrong.

If you can help me with any of these problems, that would be great.

Thanks

1. your passport will be in souvenirs- you will have to scroll through the numbers of souvenirs to find it.

2.You cannot surprise shopkeeper because one or more of your items lists are full, this could be your meals, your snacks, or your items that are full.

3. the list full message refers to the same as the shopkeeper problem, -you have too much stuff!

4. Nothing has gone wrong with your V3 - you just need to get used to how it all works!

Best wishes,

hope this helped. :p

For the problem about "Sorry, List full"Try this:

You dont want to delete friends, Try trashing foods/items instead.

If you dont know how, I'll tell you.

1. go to the icon that looks like a book

2. go to "PRESENT", then select "FOOD" or "ITEM".

3. While viewing your items, press the B button and it will say "WRAP?".

4. Next Press the A button and then it will show you a trash can saying, "TRASH?"

5. You will then press the B button and when it says "SURE?", you will select "YES".

This should allow you to connect present again. make sure you repeat this process if it doesn't work.

It worked for me, hope it works for you! :D :D :p :p :kuribotchi:

1) They should be in your souviners( go to the games icon ad then go to souviners).

2) You might have to much stuff. Try deleting some of them.

3) Same problem. You have to much stuff.

Hope this helps,

Chlemma

Thanks for those tips. They worked.

One more thing: how do you use the things in your 'Souvenirs', like the pasport?

Also, how do you go on holiday?

1. You cant use the things in your souviners.

2.I think you have to set it at the date of the holiday (although i'm not quite sure)

Hope I helped! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back