HELP ME. my parent isn't there anymore!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyn'jayjay

Reaction score
Earlier today, I deleted one of my friends and then I felt like visiting my parent since mine is 2nd generation, and it wouldn't let me access my parent. I don't know what happened. Help me, please! :nyatchi:

Yeah. That's what I mean. Do you know what's wrong, or what I can do so that it doesn't make that unaccessible beep?

That happened to me, too. I need serious help.

I was to access parent, but I'm unable to. I want to see my little Pyonkotchi again, but I can't. =(

sometimes the parents die when they are in there cause they are to old! :furawatchi: :eek:

maybe your tama got a diff. code for but i dont know caz i dont have mine yet. :( mine is going to be here tuseday.

THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO! but it happened in generation 3 ;) i want to try on the grandparents at tamatown but now i can't! i should of clicked the parents when it had a new one. :( ;)

SETTLE DOWN.... ME TO THE RESCUE!!! :( Anyways... Make sure you typed in the same user name that u put in on the beginin of your tama. I mean put the same one where it says USERNAME: like that. U may not understand but cant find nother way too xplain it!!

don't look at the parents to much or that would happen

Ummm...

Yesterday was the first day that my baby G2 Tama had alone. It wasn't even a Toddler when I couldn't access parent, and Pebin was only 8 years old when he left, so he would be 9. Not even an Old Timer yet.

And we don't have a problem with TamaTown, we have a problem with our V3 Tamagotchis. They don't seem to be giving us a code to see our parents, and 5 hours of not seeing the parent can't of sent it away, couldn't it?

Earlier today, I deleted one of my friends and then I felt like visiting my parent since mine is 2nd generation, and it wouldn't let me access my parent. I don't know what happened. Help me, please! :huh:
yea that happened to me too thats why i never delete friends :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back