TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

susan_520

Reaction score
ok I was at school getting my food when I checked it the screen was half black 2 specks of the screen left and 8 icons were gone.half of my friends said it was cracked inside causing the black to show and the other half of my friends said it was broken some how.What happened,my parents won't let me buy another one, please I beg of you to help tama members. :( *checks tama*.AHHH IT'S BLACKER

oh lorina (which isn't a member) if your there to see my topic glad to say hi. oh well at least I can still chat about tamas

Either it is broken or it's been in a very hot place for far too long by the sounds of that. Not something that your tama will recover all that well from at all unfortunately. :( Looks like you have a bit of $$$ saving to do!

I have a question, is your tama still moving and reacting to things? If it is, then maybe you might (and the chances are slight!) recover.

If your tama is frozen, it will probably not recover.

Either way, most likely, it won't continue to work.

Sorry about your tama. Save up $ to buy another.

Tama_Mama27

I have a question, is your tama still moving and reacting to things? If it is, then maybe you might (and the chances are slight!) recover.
If your tama is frozen, it will probably not recover.

Either way, most likely, it won't continue to work.

Sorry about your tama. Save up $ to buy another.

Tama_Mama27
oh yeah still alive and got $460

well, Devilgotchi's are available... I wish I had that much lol

Angelgotchi would be better

or should it be EnTama... hmmm

buy all of'em then...

Okay susan_520 this happened to my friends tama! He dropped his though and his screen cracked.Yours has probably got too hot. I am afraid you will have to start saving for a new one!

Jai

Okay susan_520 this happened to my friends tama! He dropped his though and his screen cracked.Yours has probably got too hot. I am afraid you will have to start saving for a new one!
Jai
well when it happened I was getting my drinks (which is not hot)

I think it's okay! Just put it in the shade and not in the sun for a while and the screen will get light again. This has happened to me before, as for the specks, you'll just have to live with them.

Reset it, That kinda happened to me, one of my 2 nikatchis froze and looked like it was thinking, I was at Super Target at the time so I paused my V2 and my V3 froxe, I looked for a pen when we got in the car found one, Downloaded it and now its good! But later I debugged and lost it, I still hvae one v2 and got a new v3!

at least it still work s and I reseted it so its working fine I can still play even though I can not see it

:huh: Have you ever tried pushing the reset button and downloading it again??

it happ'nd 2 me last week!!!! juss wait itll juss be like it took a long time 2 reset it !!! 5 hours to be excact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back