RLY COOL PERSONALIZATION TECHNIQUES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jen12

Reaction score
We all know that tamagotchi's are fun,but lets face it,the outer designs are getting kind of old because we see them everywhere.Here are a few ways you can make your tama yours:

1.stencil it! Go to any arts and crafts store and get stencils and paint(instructions usally come with the stencils).

2.If you have two tama's you can switch the buttons around so one can have like 2 blue and 1 pink and the other 2 pink and 1 blue.If You have 3 tamas each can have a different colour button.

3.Put tiny jewl stickers on each button.

4.If your name or nickname has 5 or less letters you can spell your name using small charms for charm bracelets on each part of the chain.ex:J

E

N

N

Y

5.Clip your tama to your pant belt hoops and put key chains on the same belt hoop.

6.If you have a mini tama you can put it on a necklace.

P.S.I know I said this would be stuff to do to your tamagotchi but it's also stuff to do with it. :D

We all know that tamagotchi's are fun,but lets face it,the outer designs are getting kind of old because we see them everywhere.Here are a few ways you can make your tama yours:
1.stencil it! Go to any arts and crafts store and get stencils and paint(instructions usally come with the stencils).

2.If you have two tama's you can switch the buttons around so one can have like 2 blue and 1 pink and the other 2 pink and 1 blue.If You have 3 tamas each can have a different colour button.

3.Put tiny jewl stickers on each button.

4.If your name or nickname has 5 or less letters you can spell your name using small charms for charm bracelets on each part of the chain.ex:J

E

N

N

Y

5.Clip your tama to your pant belt hoops and put key chains on the same belt hoop.

6.If you have a mini tama you can put it on a necklace.

P.S.I know I said this would be stuff to do to your tamagotchi but it's also stuff to do with it. :puroperatchi:
Cool tips for designing your own Tamagotchi! The ones that have no designs come with stickers. Oh, none of my Tamagotchis came with stencils. I also like my V1's the way they are, with the exception of decorating my clear V1's with stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldnt trade buttons coz i did that and the button came out on a rollercoster and i never found it ;)

Edit:GO BLONDE PEOPLE LIKE ME!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GO BLONDES!!!
That was complete SPAM!!!! :eek: :angry:

Anyway, yeah, I love those ideas! I'm going to do them! :D :blink: ;) :D

But to Melanied; it was rubbish anyway that you said, because everyone knows that BRUNETTES ARE THE NEW THING!!!!!!!

you can write with permanant marker.[SIZE=21pt]Like sharpie or, DIC![/SIZE]

i put rhinestones on mine, ummmmm how do you switch the buttons around plz spill!!

Nice ideas! I put some stickers on the back of my Tamagotchi shell, added the Kutchipatchi charm that was included with my lanyard, and completed the personalisations with a long tassel for the keyring. The tassel was made from two colours of embroidery floss that you buy at craft stores. I think that can add a nice touch to ones Tamagotchi. Hope that will be of some use to others! :wacko:

Those are great ideas. I also looked at the link that PockyGirl provided us with. Those are awesome. I have another good way to personalize your tamagotchi. Take pieces of tape and write something on it and then stick it onto your tama. Ok, it's not a GOOD idea, but it's an idea, and I guess it is unique. Just a thought, you know?

i put rhinestones on mine, ummmmm how do you switch the buttons around plz spill!!
if you pull out the buttons hard enough, theyll come out! :hitodetchi:

but i recommend you DONT do that! :D

That's a great idea! i'm gunna have a decoration frenzy! and i have special tape stuff that has stars, dots and hearts on it! and my brothers friend is a technology freak so he can change the buttons around! :lol: :lol: ;) :D :D :angry: :wacko: :lol:

I finished it! it has 1 helpie dog sticker on it 1 poodle dog sticker and 1 brown labradore dog sticker on it. It also has a ribbon on it's keychain and i have a mini monkey out of my barrel of monkeys pen taped to the back of it

i pulled the buttons out anyway, and theyre kind of loose but i think ill put krazy glue on them later will this help? plz reply! :huh:

That was complete SPAM!!!! :D :angry:
Anyway, yeah, I love those ideas! I'm going to do them! :D :blink: :blink: :p

But to Melanied; it was rubbish anyway that you said, because everyone knows that BRUNETTES ARE THE NEW THING!!!!!!!
HUH?

I'm shocked!

Anyway- cool ideas! I love personallising tamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back