Does the gender depend on what color tama you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loopylass

Reaction score
I have had three tama's hatch up to yet and they both have been boys they have been both in the version 3 i have

Does the gender on the tama rely on mainly what colour tama you have as i have the sky blue one. or is it just by chance?

sorry i didn't really know where to post this one

let me know your opinions

lv loopylass :huh:

actually i think loppylass meant whether or not the design of the tamagotchi itself actually affects the gender of the baby... if i didn't interpret wrongly, then i would say the answer is no. when my friend and i just got our tamagotchi v3, we didn't bother to read the manual. so when the egg hatched, she missed the announcement of the gener (which we later found out that we can check it under details.. hahaha) but anyway, it was a boy and she reset it cos she wanted to see the announcement and got a girl instead.. =) so i don't think the colour of your tama has much effect on the gender... just plain luck..

I'v reset my tamagotchi 10 times and i got it by chance!(v.3 & v.2) :mimitchi: :D :D :D

by chance. colour of the design doesnt affect what you have in the little computer chip inside ^^

yeah, it does, but only when it's a baby, oh and sometimes what pet it is when it's older can tell you. P.s. It said it in the handbook.

tama angel you are wrong ^^ the design of the tamagotchi outer 'case' doesnt affect its computer inside... its logic. ^^

When your on the time setting b4 your tama is born set the time to what ever hour and date but if you want a girl and you got a V.3 the minute hand has to be a odd number like 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 and so on if you want a boy then set the minute hand on an even number 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 and so on P.S this is for V.3s

V.2 if you want boy set the date on the day that it is for example today is june 3rd so you set it like that then you set the hour to what ever hour it is then set the minute thing on 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 and so on if you want a girl set the minute clock to 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 P.S this is for V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back