Sign in to follow this  
Zachzach

???????is it a gilch????????

-_- one day when i was walking home from school i linked my two tamagotchis one caught the others signal but the other didnt catch the others signal so the one tamagotchi that didnt catch te signal split into 2 of the same charectars and went and mated with the other tamawhen the lights turned on the girl (she caught the signal) had the 2 babies the one flew onto the other screen and sat beside the tama but a couple days later the match maker came and he had another baby so now im stuck with 2 baby girls on 1 screen

:angry: :angry: please help me figure out what happened :( :( :D :D :D :D

:P one day when i was walking home from school i linked my two tamagotchis one caught the others signal but the other didnt catch the others signal so the one tamagotchi that didnt catch te signal split into 2 of the same charectars and went and mated with the other tamawhen the lights turned on the girl (she caught the signal) had the 2 babies the one flew onto the other screen and sat beside the tama but a couple days later the match maker came and he had another baby so now im stuck with 2 baby girls on 1 screen

:lol: :lol: please help me figure out what happened :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o

TWINS!

WOOT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

TWINS!

WOOT! :P :lol: :lol:

its a glitch

not twins

they weren't born @ the same time so they are seperate.

of course, its because it technically isn't on record that the first baby was born.

thats awesome~! i wonder if they will keep multiplying now? and both having babies!

thats freakin awesuhm, i wanna try and make mine do that....doubt it will work for me tho :P keep us posted on their lives! thats cool

* :lol:

its a glitch

not twins

they weren't born @ the same time so they are seperate.

of course, its because it technically isn't on record that the first baby was born.

who put a bee in ur undies yhats why ur so mad u big fat grump u :rolleyes:

WOW!!!!!!

We've had the twins debate for a long time now.

Personally, I don't believe that two of the babies would stay on the screen for more than a few seconds.

Without a picture, I think you are making it up.

It's pure fantasy without proof.

So pause it and get a picture.

Sorry :rolleyes:

COOL! I believe it. Twins were true! That is so awesome! Please post your twins' life, PLZ!!!! :rolleyes: