What does Debug Mean?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pudding

Reaction score
Wat does debug mean? :furawatchi: I have no clue of wat it means!!! :nyatchi: :furawatchi:

Please Reply!!!!

:huh: pudding :marumimitchi:

its risky its takin a tama and making it able to choose witch tama u want but i wouldnt do it caz you could mess up your tama pemently.

DONT DO IT I REPEAT DONT DO IT!!! You could really mess it up!! if you speed up the process by doing the process fast if could be in hyper speed for ever. It happened to me really did Dont do it. If you do its all on you

.:~Sad Angel~:.

Ok, I don't want to tell you how to do it because it can ruin your tamagotchi.

It's something I would NEVER do, trust everyone who tells you not to debug.

If you REALLY want to debug, ask someone who will tell you.

Everyone, its not a bad thing to tell someone how to debug. If your not going to answer their question, dont post.

Though, as others have said, debugging is quite risky, there is a change you will break your Tamagotchi.

Debugging your Tamagotchi, is a process in which you use a pencil to colour in some circles, which changes some settings of the Tamagotchi connection's. This can ONLY be done on connections. It allows you to choose whatever characters you want, use hyper speed etc.

For some more information about debugging look at Natasja's site:

https://www.pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back