Beeping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal523

Reaction score
Hey, guys. This question isn't hugely important, but I was just curious and rather confused. I left my V3 sitting on the computer desk, when all of a sudden it beeped (the way it does when it needs something). I checked his hearts, but everything was fine. Usually, when he beeps for no reason, I put him in time-out, he cries, and I get a training point. But this time, all that happened when I went to put him in time-out was that he got angry and lost a happy heart. Should I be worried? Why did it beep if not for training value? o_O

Is this normal? I got training points for punishing my tamagotchi on V1 and V2, but I only got my V3 a couple of days ago. Should I be worried? Is my tamagotchi messed up? Thanks in advance for your help . . .

Don't worry. I think your tama just wanted attention. Next time praise it. :huh:

Mine kept beeping when i had just fed it and played with it about 10 minutes ago. I checked its hearts and they were full. But it kept beeping what does this mean?

No, it was just sitting there. I put it in time out and it stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back