My Tama turned into an angel egg thing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogotchi

Reaction score
Well I came back from target and I checked on my Tamagotchi, (an ugly Megatchi). It was an egg with wings! What does this mean? I hope I don't have to reset... I almost have 5000 Gotchi so I can donate to the king! :puroperatchi:

Im not quite sure because im kinda new to them too but i think that your tama died. Sorry (if it did). :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=17pt]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESET JUST SIMPLY PRESS THE A BUTTON AND THE C BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME AND A NEW EGG WILL APPEAR...U WILL STILL HAVE ALL OF UR GOTCHI POINTS...TRUST ME!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=17pt]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESET JUST SIMPLY PRESS THE A BUTTON AND THE C BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME AND A NEW EGG WILL APPEAR...U WILL STILL HAVE ALL OF UR GOTCHI POINTS...TRUST ME!!!!![/SIZE]
:puroperatchi: I have tried that it does not work ... sorry mate :huh:

i have tamagotchi's v1 to v6 and unfortunetly your tamagotchi is flying to it's home planet

:huh:

i have tamagotchi's v1 to v6 and unfortunetly your tamagotchi is flying to it's home planet :mimitchi:
There are no official tamagotchi's which are called V4, V5, V6.

You must have bought fakes. :D

It happend to me befor and it's just that your tamagotchi left home! :eek: :ph34r: :ph34r: :huh:
Saying that your Tama "died" and saying that it "returned to Tamagotchi Planet" is the same thing. Tamagotchis aren't really suppossed to die. They are suppossed to return to the Tamagotchi home planet, but most people just say it died because it's easier. B)

Sadly, yes, your Tamagotchi left you. Next time you leave your Tama and you don't want to take it with you, just pause it. It will take longer to evolve, but it's alot easier then letting it die and losing all of you items, souvenirs, Gotchi-Points, and pretty much everything. :eek:

-Tamaguy#1 :huh:

ok nobody has said this yet but it is flying to its home planet because noone fed it or anything

[SIZE=8pt]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RESET JUST SIMPLY PRESS THE A BUTTON AND THE C BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME AND A NEW EGG WILL APPEAR...U WILL STILL HAVE ALL OF UR GOTCHI POINTS...TRUST ME!!!!![/SIZE]
Why are you yelling?Your making everyone deaf.

All you have to do is press the first button and the last button.

Oh.. Something bad ALWAYS seems to happen if you have a Megatchi. I had one and it died the day I got it!

Sorry, but I think it died.

sorry your tams dead reset it u should still have your pointif its a v3 cheak family ,history.

hope i helped

:eek: Rebagotchi :D

:D :( ;) :( :wacko: :)
I'm sorry but please dont say that a tama is dead some younger people on the board might not enjoy and it just isn't nice to say it and it;s also incorrect it is accualy flying away to it's home planet.Sorry if i sounded mean im just saying.

I'm sorry but please dont say that a tama is dead some younger people on the board might not enjoy and it just isn't nice to say it and it;s also incorrect it is accualy flying away to it's home planet.Sorry if i sounded mean im just saying.
this was said, but i thnk noone was paying attenion, but:

your tama dieing and going to its home planet is exatly the same thing.also if you watch when it dies its on the floor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back