How do you set sleep/wake up times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ss5joshua

Reaction score
I've heard a few people talking about setting the time that Tamagotchis fall asleep, and somebody had his up till 4am! Mine, however, falls asleep at 8pm, and doesn't wake up till about 7/8am (I woke up at 9am this morning, and it was missing 2 hearts in hunger and happiness). Is there a way to set specific times of when they should fall asleep???

Well, you can't really "set" your Tamagotchi's bed time. Different characters go to sleep at different times. However, you can get them to sleep when you want by setting the clock forwards or backwards. For example, if you want your Tamagotchi to go to sleep 2 hours past it's normal bed time (eg. your Tama goes to bed at 8 pm but you want it to go at 10), set the clock back 2 hours. Hope this helps!

oh, thanks, lol.

One last question about the clock stuff. I know how to do it, I'm just wondering if it will mess up anything about the tamagotchi? Let's say my tamagotchi is about to grow into a teenager, and it's 7:59 pm. If I set my clock so that he stays up for a few more hours, will I have to wait a few more hours for him to grow, or will it just effect the bedtime/wakeup times?

Here's a short version of the question: Will changing the clock effect the tamagotchi in ways other than the time it goes to sleep/wakes up?

I don't think it will effect growth. I think it will only affect bed times. Your Tamagotchi will still evolve at the same time.

Is it normal for a Hinotamachi to be asleep for almost 12 hours? She went to bed at 9:30, and she's still asleep at 9am x.x; I'm worried!

Normal. Hinotamatchi is the problem child, or the rebelious one....it means you didn't do exceptional in taking care of it if you got him, but one small slip up....and there goes your shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
´Just wanted to tell you (better late than never) that when you move the clock hours back or forth it does affect your tamagotchi, i makes it grow older faster, thought you should know :eek:

I dont think there is a way to set up sleep times but you could always change the clok time to its bed time or to its awake time. Then you can play with it weneva u want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back