What do you want the next smilie character to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who should be made into A smilie next??

• Kurokotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hanatchi

• Leaftchi

• Tarakotchi

• Hinotamatchi

• Young mametchi

• Tamatchi

• Nikatchi

• Kuchitamatchi

• dorotchi

• debatchi

• Hohotchi

• All oldies (otokitchi, Ojitchi and Oyajitchi)

• Other (post tama character name)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
Please vote so I can make a smilie for the most popular tama character!

It should b a Gynrigotchi, cos they r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CUTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Young mametchi is winning!

Young mametchi: He he he! I wuv being so cute!

I want a Tarakotchi smilie! :angry:
I'm with you! I LOVE Tarakotchis! I only got it once it was named Joe after my dad. I remember it evolved during class with the sound on! I also took a Tama personality quiz and it matched Tarakotchi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just wondering... what's the point of making a Leaftchi smilie? I thought it's a Furawatchi with different name. Or is it different Tama? Well, it has different colors, but...

I agree with all of you! I want ALL the new smilies becuase I LOVE TAMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but, Only I make smilies. and I sent in a hanatchi smilie way before you. sorry!It's not shaded either, anyway.
not to be mean, but you shouldn't discourage people from making smileys. Sorry to break your bubble, but you are not the only one that makes smileys. other people can to.

Sorry, but, Only I make smilies. and I sent in a hanatchi smilie way before you. sorry!It's not shaded either, anyway.
you are not the only smilie maker here. EVERYONE at tamatalk can make a smilie if they want to.

you are not the only smilie maker here. EVERYONE at tamatalk can make a smilie if they want to.
Much agreement.

Not to start a flame war or anything, but I've seen you post things such as "Only I can make ____". I've also seen you get upset and 'leaving TT' because someone was better at _____ than you. That's fairly rude, thank you. (Saying this to tamagotchigirl2, not you, nyatchi_chan.)

~TamaGirliey

PS (and off topic completely): You and I both have 1,050 posts, nyatchi_chan! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Much agreement.
Not to start a flame war or anything, but I've seen you post things such as "Only I can make ____". I've also seen you get upset and 'leaving TT' because someone was better at _____ than you. That's fairly rude, thank you. (Saying this to tamagotchigirl2, not you, nyatchi_chan.)
I've been waiting a long time for someone to post something like this ^.^'

And in your (Tamagotchigirl2's) siggy it says 'I am the Best avvie maker'

I agree that your'e a good avvie maker, but there are HEAPS of other good avvie makers, and I dont think they really like it when you declare that your'e the best :)

And no, I'm not starting a flame war o_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back