coolcat1313102410

What the heck just happened!

Has your boom box blown up?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Has your boom box blown up?

• Yes
    • No
    • What?

Well, I was listening 2 my boom box and had just bought a music disc.SO I put in the music disc and my boom box blew up :huh: B) B) !Can any1 tell me wats goin on :o ?And PLEASE,some1, tell me if this has happened 2 any1 else!

you just had a bit of bad luck. it happens to some people. buy another boombox (see! its called BOOM for a reason! LOL!) and another CD for it

Good joke lingling,I'll do that.You see, it's these wacko question topics that turn out to be completely hilarious. :o

Edited by coolcat1313102410

It happened to me. I was so mad. I still haven't gotten another one.

-psycho

It happend to me once so I never bought a CD again! :lol:

Happened 2 me 2!!! I got a Cd and a boom -box and i used both and it lisened to music!! The next time i did that,It blew up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My tama got angry!

Do you think it depends on what gender you are for example if you r a boy the makeup wont work on you even with the mirror.

Well, I was listening 2 my boom box and had just bought a music disc.SO I put in the music disc and my boom box blew up :P :) :D !Can any1 tell me wats goin on :P ?And PLEASE,some1, tell me if this has happened 2 any1 else!

Relax, it happens quite commonly. It happened to me twice! :D :D :o

i think it is really stoopid the way it does that !!!!!!!!!!!! it is a waist of money

it happened 2 me four timz when i had kora, lissa, and baia as gotchis. i was so po'd that i almost drowned the darn thing.

tty l8er

dwrox