What the heck just happened!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your boom box blown up?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• What?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Well, I was listening 2 my boom box and had just bought a music disc.SO I put in the music disc and my boom box blew up :huh: B) B) !Can any1 tell me wats goin on :eek: ?And PLEASE,some1, tell me if this has happened 2 any1 else![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Good joke lingling,I'll do that.You see, it's these wacko question topics that turn out to be completely hilarious. :eek: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen that happen on my friends tama. Nothing to worry about. :huh:

It happened to me. I was so mad. I still haven't gotten another one.

-psycho

Happened 2 me 2!!! I got a Cd and a boom -box and i used both and it lisened to music!! The next time i did that,It blew up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My tama got angry!

[SIZE=14pt]Well, I was listening 2 my boom box and had just bought a music disc.SO I put in the music disc and my boom box blew up :p :) :D !Can any1 tell me wats goin on :p ?And PLEASE,some1, tell me if this has happened 2 any1 else![/SIZE]
Relax, it happens quite commonly. It happened to me twice! :D :D :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]i think it is really stoopid the way it does that !!!!!!!!!!!! it is a waist of money[/SIZE]

it happened 2 me four timz when i had kora, lissa, and baia as gotchis. i was so po'd that i almost drowned the darn thing.

tty l8er

dwrox

yeah its happened to me too i was like what the crap i dont know if it does it all the time or just on certain music discs i havent tried it a gain but i did buy a new boom box.

yeah on the top go to settings click on my controls then on the side under personel settings click edit avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back