Travel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich9615

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] :huh: I bought a plane ticket to Chile and when i did it didn't go on the trip. How do I make it go on the trip? I've tried everything I could think of and it stilll won't go. :rolleyes: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
:p I bought a plane ticket to Chile and when i did it didn't go on the trip. How do I make it go on the trip? I've tried everything I could think of and it stilll won't go. :p
It could be two things:

1. Is your Tama an adult? Tamagotchis cannot go on plane trips until they're adults.

-or-

2. Do you have the passport and suitcase from Tamagotchi Town? Check your souvenirs.

It could be two things:
1. Is your Tama an adult? Tamagotchis cannot go on plane trips until they're adults.

-or-

2. Do you have the passport and suitcase from Tamagotchi Town? Check your souvenirs.

it does not need to be an adult it just doesent have to be a bayby DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH !!!!!11
:furawatchi: :angry:

:p I bought a plane ticket to Chile and when i did it didn't go on the trip. How do I make it go on the trip? I've tried everything I could think of and it stilll won't go. :angry:
It has to be something other than a baby. You should also have the suitcase and the passport in your souvenirs. PM me if you want to know how to get them, or reply to the topic!

-Kim

it does not need to be an adult it just doesent have to be a bayby DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHH !!!!!11
:angry: :angry:
Quoting the TamaTown FAQ (from https://www.tamatown.com/faq.html )

Q: I've purchased a travel ticket, but I can't use it! Why not?

Just as in previous Versions of Tamagotchi Connection, some Tamagotchis must be fully grown to enjoy all the items available for sale by the Shopkeeper, including travel.

:blink: I bought a plane ticket to Chile and when i did it didn't go on the trip. How do I make it go on the trip? I've tried everything I could think of and it stilll won't go. :D
it has to be an adult, if it isnt then i dont know

u must not have a adult or check the souvenirs couse u might not half a passport or suitcase :angry: :( :furawatchi:

HI. I just got my tamagotchi v3 todayI want to know how to get souviners. Please help.

-TR

[SIZE=14pt] :unsure: I bought a plane ticket to Chile and when i did it didn't go on the trip. How do I make it go on the trip? I've tried everything I could think of and it stilll won't go. :nyatchi: [/SIZE]
Well your tama has to do these thing or be these things

1) An adult

2)have a plane ticket

Thats all have a look on that topic i start in tamagotchi codes i started the topic its bout tama holidays

Hope this helps

Ciara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back