Sign in to follow this  
XxX-Angelic-XxX

...Leafchi?

My V3 Connexion grew up today! And it's...a FURAWATCHI!

Buuut...the character chart here, in Tamagotchi Reference- no Furawatchi, just a LEAFCHI!

What is it? It's like Furawatchi, but not!

---EDITED:----

I've taken a little closer look- Leafchi's eyes are different from Furawatchi's.

But still confused!

Edited by XxX-Angelic-XxX

Yeah, I have no idea why Bandai renamed it 'leaftchi'

In my opinion, its a stupid name..

Not sure if its based off a different Tamagotchi from a Japanese version, but I dont think so.

Quite possibly, Bandai had to add extra characters, so they based a character the same as a Furawatchi, but named it something different.

//Haze

I'm Japanese and I haven't heard of Leaftchi before.

I've only heard of Furawatchi.

There has to be a difference because when i interacted my v2 furawatchi to my v3 pyonkotchi it came up as a nazotchi on the screen.

Not sure if its based off a different Tamagotchi from a Japanese version, but I dont think so.

Quite possibly, Bandai had to add extra characters, so they based a character the same as a Furawatchi, but named it something different.

//Haze

Yes, I agree with you.

I might also have been because bandai ran out of character ideas so they edited the furawatchi a little. :angry:

-sk8er girl-

//Haze

bandia should call it flowertchi since it has flowers on its ears

bandia should call it flowertchi since it has flowers on its ears

But some calls the v2 character Flowertchi, you know the one with a flower head and body (not the one in the pot, the other one) so that name already exists. ^^v

Leafitchi and Furawatchi are no different from one another. Not even the eyes! Maybe Bandai wanted to change a few names around. It doesn't matter if you wish to call it Leafitchi or Furawatchi, it wouldn't make a differnce atall.

Many regards

- Fooet