...Leafchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxX-Angelic-XxX

Reaction score
My V3 Connexion grew up today! And it's...a FURAWATCHI!

Buuut...the character chart here, in Tamagotchi Reference- no Furawatchi, just a LEAFCHI!

What is it? It's like Furawatchi, but not!

---EDITED:----

I've taken a little closer look- Leafchi's eyes are different from Furawatchi's.

But still confused!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have no idea why Bandai renamed it 'leaftchi'

In my opinion, its a stupid name..

Not sure if its based off a different Tamagotchi from a Japanese version, but I dont think so.

Quite possibly, Bandai had to add extra characters, so they based a character the same as a Furawatchi, but named it something different.

//Haze

Yeah, I have no idea why Bandai renamed it 'leaftchi'In my opinion, its a stupid name..

Not sure if its based off a different Tamagotchi from a Japanese version, but I dont think so.

Quite possibly, Bandai had to add extra characters, so they based a character the same as a Furawatchi, but named it something different.

//Haze
Yes, I agree with you.

I might also have been because bandai ran out of character ideas so they edited the furawatchi a little. :angry:

-sk8er girl-

Yeah, I have no idea why Bandai renamed it 'leaftchi'In my opinion, its a stupid name..

//Haze
bandia should call it flowertchi since it has flowers on its ears

bandia should call it flowertchi since it has flowers on its ears
But some calls the v2 character Flowertchi, you know the one with a flower head and body (not the one in the pot, the other one) so that name already exists. ^^v

Leafitchi and Furawatchi are no different from one another. Not even the eyes! Maybe Bandai wanted to change a few names around. It doesn't matter if you wish to call it Leafitchi or Furawatchi, it wouldn't make a differnce atall.

Many regards

- Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back