Adults at age 3!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi

Reaction score
I hatched two of my Connections on the 10th, they were both baby's for 1 hour, then became Marutchi, then to my suprise at the age of 1 year old, they became Itchigotchis, and at the age of 3 (yesterday) they became Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi! I can't belive they based these on angel, with the "half life" "sooner death" type of thing, the Connex ones, they don't become adults to about 5-8, i haven't been pausing or keeping them up late, the only explanation is that they are based on the half life system, this makes me VERY upset, because now they will probaly become the old charecters at around the age of 8 instead of 16, and they are already "Partners" at the age of 3!!!, I am very upset with Bandai America, and now am DEFINETLY going to import some ConnX and Plus's.

Anyone else experiance this, or have a issue/comment on this subject?

what the $%&*!!!!! i hope mine doesn't do that!!! even though it'll be 2 today and should be changing either on tuesday or wensday... hopefully wensday:(

yea it happened to me too! except mine changed into adults at age 4 because i had to pause them at one point. this is ridiculous!!

What a shame... :lol: And I thought my tamagotchis were in a hurry to grow up when I first tried them! That's ridiculous! :)

[SIZE=8pt]wha!?? :) I'm getting my connection tomorrow. I'm hoping that won't happen, but... arghh :lol: [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

We don't know how long the Connections ones live, though, right? Maybe they just mature really fast so you have more time to breed them, but they might live as long as the normal ones. We'll have to see.

We don't know how long the Connections ones live, though, right? Maybe they just mature really fast so you have more time to breed them, but they might live as long as the normal ones. We'll have to see.
thats an outrage! hopefully yours is just defected :lol: , but even if it is like that with mine, i dont mind, my Digimon Pendulum becomes a "Champion" at age three, which is the same stage as the adult in tamagotchis. so, for me it wont be huge loss, because i mean, there are still the next generations and stuff. but ill havta see...tomorrow Shigs the Marutchi will be 1 yr old, so, we'll havta see.

O.O I hope this doesn't happen to my connection...I just looked at it and it currently is at age 0. Which is odd because I hatched it yesterday? x.x My connexion doesn't evolve into an adult 'til age five/six.

[SIZE=8pt]o_O I don't know about my tama connection yet since I just recieved it from the delivery dude today. Yes!!! Mwuahaha!! :) I finally got it. The tag is still in it, but I'll put up a post if anything weird occurs <_< [/SIZE]

-Mayumi

Mine did the same thing. And my friends changed at the age of ZERO!!!! I could not believe it! But atleast we get to restart and see all of the types we can get

I hatched two of my Connections on the 10th, they were both baby's for 1 hour, then became Marutchi, then to my suprise at the age of 1 year old, they became Itchigotchis, and at the age of 3 (yesterday) they became Mametchi, and Kuchipatchi! I can't belive they based these on angel, with the "half life" "sooner death" type of thing, the Connex ones, they don't become adults to about 5-8, i haven't been pausing or keeping them up late, the only explanation is that they are based on the half life system, this makes me VERY upset, because now they will probaly become the old charecters at around the age of 8 instead of 16, and they are already "Partners" at the age of 3!!!, I am very upset with Bandai America, and now am DEFINETLY going to import some ConnX and Plus's.Anyone else experiance this, or have a issue/comment on this subject?
im happy mine has the halflife thing, im really impatient and i love seeing them get older :D im glad i dont have a plus or conx :p

Then you also may be intrested in Angelgotchi, they also are based on half life, and become adults by age 3. :D

i'll let you all know mine changed at age 5 but thats cause it was paused for a whole day while i was out running erands for my parents.

o_O; Mine is three years old right now and it hasn't changed yet. Maybe it'll change later in the day... I'll see...

And like someone else said (I can't remember who at the moment...) maybe it's just the first generation that does this?

If Tomo does become an adult later today...I won't mind. :( There are other generations to raise anyway! :huh:

:lol: I have a version 2 at age 3 that is still a teenager. Does anybody know what to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back