Really True..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpka

Reaction score
Hello! I heard that you can get over 10 generation but I dont know.Im an expert on tamas but how could you get over 10Generation when you have battery? I mean your battery would be dead,wouldnt it? Im confused because some people say they have over 15 Generation :huh: :huh: ;) Help me please.Thank you.

Each generation is approx a week for me, so that's only 10 weeks, most batteries last longer than that, and even when they do run out, you only have to press B and choose Download and your tama is back to how it was before the battery ran out as there is a very tiny memory chip inside the tama to store information when the battery is flat. :huh:

Well spudlike, how long a generation is depends on how many years old your tama is.Think about it. And when you download youre downloading it to the last event,so it doesnt grow. Thanks anyway.

I did say 'approx' a week - . And when you download, yes it does go to the last event, so If I was on gen10 when the battery went, it would still be on gen 10 when it starts again, so maybe up to gen 20 or more with the next battery -and so on. I was only trying to help.

Very sorry if i hurt your feelings,and it did help a lot!

Each Gen. is about a week for people who accept the matchmaker and DO NOT pause it. If you tuen the sound off, you save battery

Thanks backstreet26. And with your help(and spudlike) I got to 13yrs old!

Jai

but i have a question when u change the battery will there be suddenly the words download or reset........ or do u have to find it? please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back