Sign in to follow this  
tamababii

OMG YAYAYA

its my first attempt at a connexion , whih i bought thursday~! and i got a memetchi~! :lol: im so happpy~!
i bought another tama connex today and i connected it..but they wont get in love only best buds..they are male and female..maybe i have to wait till the toddler is older?

what gifts do they give that they keep? my toddler Mayu has a ball and Maki has nothing lol. ;)

Guest pepe221
You cant MAKE tamagotchis be in love. Besides, they BOTH have to be teenagers!! ;) :lol:

oh really? bumma~! lol so they will never be able to mate ..< awwww. but their names go so well together~! Maki and Mayu~!

Guest pepe221
[quote name='tamababii' date='Mar 21 2005, 02:50 AM'] oh really? bumma~! lol so they will never be able to mate ..< awwww. but their names go so well together~! Maki and Mayu~! [/quote]
oh Well!!!! At least you can make them good friends!!!

you can too when they are adluts at age 8 or 9 for connex you can wait for the match maker to come and you can have bays that way or conect i have been told it is harder for them to have baby by connecting than what it is by match maker

Guest pepe221
I also have 2 tamagotchis they are lovers and have mated!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D <_< :( :huh: B) :P

[quote name='tamagotchiiloveyou' date='Mar 21 2005, 05:55 AM'] you can too when they are adluts at age 8 or 9 for connex you can wait for the match maker to come and you can have bays that way or conect i have been told it is harder for them to have baby by connecting than what it is by match maker [/quote]
oh well i hope that my tamagotchis will be able to mate..if they be adults at the same time :huh:

[color=orange]COOL! [/color]I really want Memetchi! She's one of my fave character! I never got her. I always get Tarakotchi or Maskutchi :(