My paparatchi morphed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mush

Reaction score
Guyz I had a paparatchi, yeah i know it was ugly....but just for its ugliness i was quitely happy :p i know I'm strange.... anyway i started using the items that my teen tamagotchi couldn't use and between these was a pelouche....of a strange tamagotchi.... I used this pelouche and my paparatchi jumped up and falled down a Nyatchi (quitely cute anyway)...

I just would know if it will remain forever a nyatchi or it will return a paparatchi....

I have another question anyway....i have another tamagotchi v1, it is an adult girl Masktchi.... now they started loving i suppose, becouse when they meet and talk some heart appairs on the screen....when they'll do a son that will start a new generation?

(I'm sorry for some error but, as I sayd in my first topic, I'm italian, and there's not an italian community of tamagotchers... so please correct me if I wrote out bulls***s :angry: :blink: )

thanks c ya

When yourr tamagotchi goes to bed

Thats your paparatchi

It will take the nyatchi costume off and it will be back to normal.

Hope this helped.

oh and by the way i love paparatchis myself although i never really had one.

Last edited by a moderator:
When yourr tamagotchi goes to bedThats your paparatchi

It will take the nyatchi costume off and it will be back to normal.

Hope this helped.

oh and by the way i love paparatchis myself although i never really had one.
they're not so cute....what about the son's? when will i have a puppy?

Mine is a paparatchi! I love it because its cute and when it comes close to the screen its lips go wobbly and eyes wobble its funny!

when he goes to sllep the costume will come of and he will be back to normal and whilst the mum/dad is in the costume the baby just stays the same though he might be confused lol just kidding :huh:

-fp :eek:

Tamagotchi!!!!!, she probably just didn't know. Please don't get after her for her mistakes.

`Jade

[SIZE=14pt]hey does any1 no a website that i can see all of the charecters on i looked on tamagotchi.com but they don't have all of the characters on there! also i put a costume on my Kuchipatchi on my v3 will the costume come off or will it be there permenantly? im confused. and 1 more i have connected with my v1 and they r both adults but they wont get any hearts y?[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back