GRAND PHONE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomandalfie

Reaction score
Ive been tryin to get the GRAND PHONE for weeks !!!!Is there any help on getting it??? :( :huh: :huh: :) :( :D :furawatchi: :D

If ya know :D :huh: B) :lol: ;) PLEASE PM ME!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...You mean Cellphone from parents? When on 2Generation go to PARENTS on your tama (its on the book icon in Family) and select the first character press B 4 Times and you get a password. On tamatown,you see the two houses?Well go to parents(one of the houses) and enter your password.You get cellphone.

Jai

Ok...You mean Cellphone from parents? When on 2Generation go to PARENTS on your tama (its on the book icon in Family) and select the first character press B 4 Times and you get a password. On tamatown,you see the two houses?Well go to parents(one of the houses) and enter your password.You get cellphone.
Jai
No...I mean a Grand Phone u can actually use!!

Okay....Get it from the shop! Its quite rare and its 5000p.But you will find it eventually!

The gramophone cost 5000gps from the shop or 2500gps if the shop has a sale.

Your tamagotchi can use the gramophone for an unlimited ammount of times. All tamagotchi characters can use it and they don't have to be adults.

There is not a password to get it. You can either wait for it to appear in your tamagotchis shop or you can reset the shop by setting the time to 3:59pm or 6:59pm. Wait for 1 minute and then the shop will be restocked. You can use this methord as many times as you want until you get the gramophone. :angry:

-sk8er girl- :unsure:

You can use it with the cd(record player).The boombox is not for the cd ok.

Glad to help.

The gramophone cost 5000gps from the shop or 2500gps if the shop has a sale.Your tamagotchi can use the gramophone for an unlimited ammount of times. All tamagotchi characters can use it and they don't have to be adults.

There is not a password to get it. You can either wait for it to appear in your tamagotchis shop or you can reset the shop by setting the time to 3:59pm or 6:59pm. Wait for 1 minute and then the shop will be restocked. You can use this methord as many times as you want until you get the gramophone. B)

-sk8er girl- B)
It is 2:59, 6:59 and 11:59.

**wildcat_gal_101**

♥ Get well soon Roli the goalie! The Oilers need you! ♥

Just wait and it'll come eventually. Thats how i got mine. Really I like the boom box music better then the grand phone stuff. :eek: ...But out of the music making stuff the clones are the most fun. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back