Shop weird on V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spudilike

Designer: FAQ Team Badge & Senior Guides Badge
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi,

:furawatchi: sorry if someone has noticed this before but it freaked me the other day! I had two V3's and they were toddlers, I had bought a couple of items from the shop when it changed at 3pm. Then about an hour later, the tamas evolved into teens. When I went back to the shop it was full again, and it was before 6pm. So the shop had restocked when my tama's morphed.

Okay, I thought, this is normal and I just haven't noticed before with my V2's. But this morning my V2 Ichigotchi woke up and I bought some stuff from the shop, then it changed into a Memetchi, so I checked the shop- still empty.

:) So what I want to know is, has anyone else noticed that the shop restocks when their V3's evolve into different characters? or was it a weird glitch that happened to BOTH my tama's.

Very odd!

The only thing I can think of to help you, is that you may of set your time wrong, one minute before 7:00pm or something like that :huh:

Or it may be another mystery of version 3 that you have discovered!

- Fooet

youre shop restocks at 6:00pm on youre v3 it dos'nt on youre v2

:eek: I meant to say before 7pm on the first post sorry. No I hadn't been playing with my clock, or anything like that, it was about 4.30pm when they morphed and I checked the shop after they changed as I remembered seeing a food item that one of the 'new' characters would like- and it wasn't there anymore-it was completely restocked- it was like the V3 had played a trick on me because I never bought that item before, but bought something else instead! It was so odd. :huh: Now I can't wait to see what happens when they change into adults tomorrow - as I'll be watching the shop very closely! :mimitchi:

Or, there is one more thing I can suggest.

When you got new stuff in your shop at 3:00pm, did you forget to look at the shop?

As it may be the shop restock from 3:00pm that you forgot to check.

- Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back