HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

does anyone know how to mate tamagotchis???

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had one time when the tamagotchis connected and had babies. I have noticed that at that both the tamagotchis that "mated" were exactly the same age - 8, so I thinking they probably have to be the same age or around the same age to have babies.

if u have 2 tamagotchis then they have to be 2 days old after going to adult stage. connect them and ur tama will take care of the rest.

Easy! Just keep connecting with another tamagotchi!

But make sure there both adults an one is female and one is male.

Easy! Just keep connecting with another tamagotchi!But make sure there both adults an one is female and one is male.
Yeah what my friend said ;)

Keep connecting and connecting. ;)

If you connect so much for one day, then maybe the next day it will 'mate' if you connect a few times. :lol:

look you need adults 2 , reject the match maker on both of them & connect make shure there`s 4 heart 4 them on the friends list and then connect you will se them both 2 start turnin side 2 side

as already mentioned, u need to put 2 tamagotchis together again and again. make sure they are opposite genre. if they give each other presents, the likelihood is that they like each other more. when they get 4 hearts, they are almost ready.

Yup!

Here's a big tip:

The first time you connect with a different Tamagotchi it is most likely to frown. Keep on connecting and you'll notice that it'll smile. That means that you got 2smileys or more. When that Tamagotchi comes over to the others' house, and when it mouths the present, and if it smiles, yours like that Tamagotchi 3smileys or more. And if the same thing happens again but if there's a herat between them, They like each other as best friends or partners.

ANOTHER TIP:

1 smile-aquiantace

2smilys-buddy

3-friends

4good friends

2heart and 2 smiles-best friend

4hearts- partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back