Boombox Troubles

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone gotten anything good out of a music disc for the boombox?

• Yes actually I did get something good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never-The Discs are cursed and break your boombox!

• I've never tried

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tama Person

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten something good out of a music disc? I tried a bunch of times and my boombox breaks every time so I kinda quit. ;) Is the disc just a bad item? B)

The first time you put one it is the only time it's supposed to work.

The first time I bought a boombox it exploded straight away. The second time I bought one it played the music- and I thought "hey, yeah, it works this time"........then BOOM it exploded! :furawatchi:

Never again!

When I first used the misic disk with the boom box some cool misic played and after the music played my Tama had a question mark above its head and the the boom box and the music disk blew up. When I brought another boom box and another misic disk the cool music played but the boom box and the music disk did not blow up. Very strange.

every time i used the disc with the boombox it worked and never broke.

tip: if you use it as an adult, it won't break no matter how many times you use it. B)

Once I had Robotchi B) and when it listened to music it broke the boom box and another time I had B) And he didn't break it B) It might be the character but I'm not sure B)

B) Tama tama 16 B)

Once I had Robotchi B) and when it listened to music it broke the boom box and another time I had B) And he didn't break it B) It might be the character but I'm not sure B)

B) tamas rock 16 B)

O.K sorry about the message above this one. I accedentally put tama tama 16 at the end

Last edited by a moderator:
i havent used mine but my friend did and her boombox exploded!

No good

VERY annoying

tammy12345,I have to disagree with you.

Mine is a full grown :D and the boombox exploded into pieces!

Im never gonna get another boombox agian!

Its a waste of pts(points)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back