What design ideas or themes would you like to see?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What design ideas or themes would you like to see on a new Tamagotchi?

• Animals & Animal Prints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camoflage

• Beach

• Sports

• Candy

• Make-Up

• Toys

• Food

• Tama Characters (which ones?)

• Solid Colors

• Translucent

• Seasons (Spring, X-mas)

• Flowers

• Something else (post your ideas in your replies!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Let's try and help Bandai out in finding out what designs and themes we'd like to see on new Tamagotchis. Which of these poll choices would you like to see most? If none of them post and give your idea! Believe it or not... Bandai listens to their fans! Let's tell them what we want our next tama to look like!!! :wacko:

Admin

Maybe this idea would be a good one! An Admin can only dream! :wacko:

Last edited:
Animals and animal prints! Those would neat, because they could make lots of types of them, and tamagotchis are kind of like animals.

I think that a series of beach/tropic ones would be very very cool! As well as flowers but both of these have been do ne before on version 2's. I think having charcters would be really cute! I would like the idea of 6 different charcter tamagotchi's to be released, each with a different very pale milky background colour a...

Green,

Blue,

Pink,

Lilac,

Cream,

Silver,

Orange.

Each one would star a different charcter perhaps peeing out from the screen on one side and in full cartoon view on the other, I think the pale milky green would go nicely with a Nyatchi! The Pale blue with Mametchi, the silver with Chomametchi, The cream with pyonkotchi, silver with Leaftchi and orange with Memetchi. What do you think?

Personally I really don't like memetchi, but I know many people do, and perhaps we could have the silver with kuchipatchi instead seeing as I'm probably the only fan of Chomametchi!

What about a Tamagotchi which changes colour every... say... five minutes? Like red to blue. Blue to green. Green to yellow. Yellow to pink. Get it? It's easy. Bandai find a list of all the colours in the world, and program them onto a light inside your Tama! That would be C-O-O-L, cool!

I'd Like To See A Tama Character One, With The Tama Characters Like 'MIMITCHI' 'ANDROTCHI' ( :wacko: ) 'MAMETCHI' And 'MEMETCHI'. ( :furawatchi: ) Oh, And 'KUTCHIPATCHI' ( :wacko: )

That's What I'd Like To See On The V.4!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna See Like Trancelusect with Tama charcters on them! Trancelucent with little tamas scatered all over, that would be cute!

Me, I don't really like the V3. No no, I don't. I think it's just overloaded. I LOVE the V1. Anyway, I'd like for design: Tamagotchi Angels perhaps, just a blank egg design in white, black or silver because they go with EVERYTHING, interchangeable plastic covers for Tamagotchi, cloud like designs, fire designs (like Connexion's fire design, view dancinkayley's photos for Bloagagotchi to take a look) and flower designs but this time water lilies. They NEVER seem to put water lilies! Haha I like them :furawatchi:

i dont really like the animal ones because it reminds me of poultures!!!!

I just would like to see the infamous bandai translate entama into English. But that's never going to happen is it? I guess they figure us Americans are too dumb to play with an Entama ...

Ra,

I think seasons would be awsome! Like, Snowflakes for Winter, Fireworks for summer, Raindrops for spring (or Cherry blossums!!!!), leafs for fall.... Or holidays,

Christmas- Santa (or red and green colors)

Halloween- Bats (or orange and black)

4th of july- Fireworks (red white and blue)

ect.....

Or special ones for birthdays!

Just my thoughts..............................

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for TamaGotchi characters, but I shall display my opinion on each one:

Animals & Animal Prints It would be a cool idea. There are some, and they look wild. :mimitchi: How about some Kingfisher feathers with two kingfishers on top pointing at Tamagotchi? Or tropical fish? Or a mantis, specially for me?

Camouflage The camouflage designs are cool, but get repetitive... Maybe combining it with other patterns, like optical ilusions to give it a whole new look?

Beach If you ask me, beach goes under seasonal. xD But it would be nice. The bottom hald would be orangey yellow with some crabs and starfish traced on and a bucket and spade on the back. Or maybe a sea-scene.

Sports Not sure here. It would be nice to see a basketball, but honestly, I doubt Id buy it. Sport material doesnt look very attractive although its nice to play with. Although a Mimitchi scoring a goal would look good. :D

Candy No way!!! Lol. Candy just makes people drool over their tamagotchis. xD One too many marshamllows makes it sickly, although you can get good looking designs...

Make-Up Ugh, no. All make up designs are a bit too preppy, and I dont think they are attractive. No one I know would buy one like that. Waste of paint and plastic. :pochitchi:

Toys Toys... In what way? Wind up toys? A windup Tama on it? I dont think it would go together...

Food Same as candy

Tama Characters Which ones? The important ones obviously! If its going to go by families, why not put on Memetchi, Mametchi and Kuchipatchi. Or put on Ojayitchi or Nazotchi as a smaller production as a cool Ltd Edition type tama?

Solid Colors Hmmm... If the colours are alone, they dont always look good. it depends on personal taste here. Violet, yellow.... They could come with stickers or markers to decorate them with.

Translucent Translucent are cool, but others are sickly. They show the inside of your tama right? Well why not have a khaki/yellow/any colour transparent, with a sketch of these cogwheels going round and a Mimitchi in working dungarees and a spanner, so it looks like TamaGotchi inner workings.

Seasons So lonmg they are released in those seasons... Maybe brown, green, yellow and red leaves for Autumn? A snowman throwing snowballs in Winter or a Memetchi huddled p in a coat or with a scarf? Bright violet lavender fields for spring, maybe with a dog/pochitchi/characetr rushing through it with an umbrella. Beach for Summer, or sunglasses, though I dont like sunglasses

Flowers So long they are well drawn. They could be done as close ups, and have bees entering them. Or make them "pop" design but flashed in different bright snazzy colours?

My personal ideas would be like on Japanese tamagotchis, combine words and images. Why not have TMGC here and there? Maybe have the design on the back too? With protective covering so it doesnt get scratched, instead of simply ahving a plain colour.

Although to please anybody, Tamagotchis could be sold with a certain design which you can take off, and you can buy other cases to put them in, like mobiles. Buy your one skin. :nyatchi: And banDai could sell sets where you can create your own egg shell. :mimitchi:

I think there wouldn't really be enough room for tamagotchi characters, if your wanted to intentify them as something other than a splodge. Stripes or 'checkers' would be good! Here are my ideas:

Stripes:

Pink and black

Red, white and blue

Pink and purple

Blue and green

Silver and black

Silver and gold

Checked:

Pink and black

Red and blue

Pink and purple

Silver and black

Maybe some colours would work... I don't know! Could you start a competition to see who has the best ideas, then put it on a 'poll' for people to vote the best? The winner could win a tam or a poster or whateva!

I Like the Tama Idea!

The characters would include The Classics....

Mimitchi

Mametchi

Memetchi

Kutchipatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back