hey

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbtama209

Reaction score
i lost a tamagotchi please help blue camo flage if you know any 1 that has it e-mail me jbtama209 please i have the same disine i got another but that 1 wuz speciel help please

Last edited by a moderator:
jbtama209, I hate to tell you this but I really don't think you are going to find it here. There are literally thousands of people from all over the world on this website, most of whom won't know who you are or even live near you or have any idea about where your tama is! I am sorry you've lost it but I think you may need to look around your own school/home/town first!

thanks i did what you told me i looked and looked no sign thanks for replying any ways i got a new 1 = i have 11 tamas any waise 8 v3s 2 v8s 1 v2 so its ok i will live but it was spechel :D

ok, where did you last see it,feel around, or you might find it unexpected. :pochitchi: :D

yea but when i lost it we looked and some 1 took it :D

thanks i did what you told me i looked and looked no sign thanks for replying any ways i got a new 1 = i have 11 tamas any waise 8 v3s 2 v8s 1 v2 so its ok i will live but it was spechel :rolleyes:
I'm sorry to say this, really I am, but your V8's are fake. Send them back to get your money back because BanDai hasn't come out with official V4+. But you should ask all your friends if they've seen it.

there so not fake judt made from a difrent company there awsem i dont care what people think about them but i like um

All right, I would like to ask you something though. What do they do that makes them so cool?

there so not fake judt made from a difrent company there awsem i dont care what people think about them but i like um
Jbtama.... please dont get mad at them, he said he was sorry to say it. atleast they're trying to help you , so please do not flame/bash on anyone even though they were sorry to say it. they're trying to help you, so please listen a bit first then talk.

lol haha your posting a post about you lost tama. lol

hopefully it`ll come upp..

Um, if they're made from a different company, it means they aren't real Tamagotchis A.K.A. fake. BanDai is the ONLY company who makes official Tamas. But report it to the police or something if someone TOOK it.

well i like my tamas i care for them and all i wanted was to be nice these .com is making me feel bad people saying things about my tamas im just not going her no more i like my tamas

well i like my tamas i care for them and all i wanted was to be nice these .com is making me feel bad people saying things about my tamas im just not going her no more i like my tamas
What?? ♥♥

well ill stay on the .com but well i know my tamas are fake you told me me but i love them + please make my tamas feel better

Try looking in public places and ask the people there if they have seen any,I lost my 6 tamagotchis(I have 10 now)in the library,then when I came back the next day I asked them if they have seen them,then they said yes,and gave them to me...along with another one that wasn't mine.

Then I said that it wasn't mine and they told me I should keep it because they have had it for three weeks and noyone came to claim it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back