w00teheimer!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyParasiticBoy

Reaction score
That place with those things called Hu-Mans.
i just got my connection today (august 15th) at 9:32am, i hatched it at 9:57am because we didnt have scissors in the car so i had to wait till i got home. and get this, in the checkout my mom asked the employee lady when they got them in, and she said 2 weeks ago!!! and of course this was the only Walmart in Indianapolis that I hadnt gone to the week before, and also the walmart where my dead beat dad works (which is the reason my mom refused to take me there the week before the 15th)...so i finally got it!!!! w00t! its the lime green one, and of course, its a Marutchi, which i am pretty sure (and hoping for) will become a Hinotamatchi(the coolest out of the 3 1st gen teens). so thats my story

WOW! WooooooHOOOOO!!!! COngradulations! :p :p :lol: I am happy for you! B) :lol: Glad you finally got one!

Major Congrats to you!

I also got mine today. :lol:

I got two of them and had to wait until I got home to take them out.

I wanted to take them out in the car but I was driving and that would have been kind of a bad thing to do. :lol:

I managed to get mine today too. I took my bike up there early this morning, and ended up being the first people in there for it. :lol:

I got mine today as well!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was SOOOOO exciting!!! i went to the toys r us RITE when it opened!!!!!! I have the pink one with Orange stars. Life is beautiful... :lol: Mine is the the "child" stage rite now, need to look at the growth chart to get the real name for it. Oh, and it's a girl! Her name is Glady (pronounced: glae-deh) I had wanted it to be Gladys (glad-is) but i failed to recognize the letter limitations....lol, so now she has a very...ummm....UNIQUE name....hahaha

I got mine today as well!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was SOOOOO exciting!!! i went to the toys r us RITE when it opened!!!!!! I have the pink one with Orange stars. Life is beautiful... :) Mine is the the "child" stage rite now, need to look at the growth chart to get the real name for it. Oh, and it's a girl! Her name is Glady (pronounced: glae-deh) I had wanted it to be Gladys (glad-is) but i failed to recognize the letter limitations....lol, so now she has a very...ummm....UNIQUE name....hahaha
yeah, i was at a walmart skimming through the toy section, i went through every isle but didnt see them....so, me and my mom went to get me more paper for school...and i said: "Ima go take another look through the toy section just in case"...so...slowly walking there, with the doubt overpowering the hope....i walked through the one isle i didnt look at closely enough....i saw somehting catch my eye, but it wasnt the TC's it was those weird face things with small legs and a pony tail...like blinkies or somehting, i dont remember the name...and i slowly remember walmart.com.....the first thing in the Interactive pet section was blinkies....the second thing was the TC's!!!! so..i looked to the left...and to my suprise....they were there..i ripped them off the hook, looking for the green one, and i found it....the second Tama i would ever have since my Angelgotchi 5 years ago......then my mom came by..and we went to the checkout...my heart was stopped, my hands shaking... and i finally got home and Shigs was born!!! he's beside me right now rolling around on the floor!

OMG lucky! Today I went back to Wal-mart to do some last minute dorm shopping, and they didn't have any (so I guess the guy I asked was right...). After I moved in my boyfriend and I went to the Super K-Mart by my school, and guess what? I went to the toy aisle to see if they had them (though I doubted they did), and I didn't see any. So I checked the names of the toys on the empty racks, and there were 2 that said "Tamagotchi Plus." I was like "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because they had them but they were sold out. :) But the good thing is is that my school has a bus that goes right to that K-Mart, so maybe in a week or so I can go back and see if they have them. I was sooooooooo annoyed because they had them but were sold out when I was there. GRRRR.

congrats! always happy to hear about another tama findin a home. enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back